Video: Jason Mayden On Jordan Brand, Fusions, Infrared Pack, True Blues, and More

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Great dude and great interview and to all those who has been wondering why Jordan brand don't use Nike air on the back there you have it he said they don't use it because they don't want to devalue the OG's and older retros
I understand that. Homie didn't even try to answer the question regarding the quality issue of JB though. Dude seemed cool and down to earth though.

no more fusion's...check///no infared pack mor than likely....check (now shooting for 3 pair of white/v. red vi)..........lets see what happens now

i swear some of yall have the mental power to completely block out %@@$ and hear only what you want to hear...smh

great talk good thing u didn't get fire after the 2k9 cause it is a great shoe thanks

Thanks for posting the vid.

However, I hate this line that JB always spins about not putting Nike Air back on the shoes so as not to upset the OG collectors, Gentry used to say the same thing ....what a load of crap. Find me one "OG collector" out there who would complain if they made a real nice quality retro with Nike Air on it ....no one would mind at all!

^^^yeah true. but having an OG compared to a retro is more fulfilling and more cherishable and worth more financially and emotionally to certain folks. mayden and gentry has a point and you do too. i love my OGs and would NOT mind a good quality nike air retro.

Jason Mayden sounds like a real cool dude. I'm glad he confirmed that the Fusions are pretty much done with, but I was disappointed that he couldn't/wouldn't share any more insight on the rumored Infrared pack in June. We're already in April, and I need to see pics of these if they're dropping because I've been patiently waiting and saving just for that pack...oh well...nice interview G-Roc.

dope video
pimp.gif
.... i guess we just got to wait and see on the pack

Originally Posted by budgetballin

ding dong the fusions are dead

roll.gif

Glad the fusions are done!!! wish he coulda got everybody out the closet as far as the infared pack and true blues are concerned but it is what it is!!!!

nice video 

I've heard from a few spots already (two of which are not into these message boards) that the infrared pack is releasing. I'm not telling anyone to believe me, or that I definitely believe it, but I didn't bring it up to them this is info that the owners voluntarily passed along to me when discussing what's coming for 2010. The shoe game seems to have it right with a scheduled release date sometime in June.

YES! DOA(Death Of Air fusions) lol. But on another note this was a great video but i wished he toucked down an asked about quality issues inside of JB. Great video i look forward to see whats gonna happen with JB and there product this year.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

YES! DOA(Death Of Air fusions) lol. But on another note this was a great video but i wished he toucked down an asked about quality issues inside of JB. Great video i look forward to see whats gonna happen with JB and there product this year.
Co-Sign, he ignored that part of the question. He jumped straight to the Nike-Air, and the colorways.

After watching that video I was like
indifferent.gif

OK
anDown Goes Frasier wrote:
.... he didn't really say much I haven't heard before.....

I think yall could of asked a lil more and better questions, rather than ask if TB3s are going to drop in the states.

What I DID like was JM talking at the end. Like others said, VERY INSPIRATIONAL.

Dude said he was leaving Jordan Brand because he's getting his masters.... yea right.
laugh.gif
I think he's leaving because the 2k9's failed harder than the new jersey nets. He was told to leave. In a nice way, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom