VIDEO: Jay Electronica Lecture (Interview) at Red Bull Music Academy (78 minutes)

Really honest and candid interview I thought. %%*% was dope.
pimp.gif

such a humble dude....in a way i find it mad cool that he stutters and and is nervous through his interviews

its like a transformation when he jumps on the mic...pretty dope

Dope interview.

He couldn't stay focused on giving a straight forward answer to any of the questions... haha

Wow are you guys serious? Shhh was mad b-b-b-boring and h-h-h-hard to follow what he's saying at times. But he is humble and intelligent. It's actually a strange scenario to see him struggle to say a sentence without repeating the word or phrase four or five times, but then you listen to his music and somehow he can control it.

watched this high as all hell last night
amazing how he has a stuttering problem but can spit flawlessly.
touched on a few points that I wondered about, humble dude. Ive been listening to alot more of his stuff lately.
Dope.

Dude was Def. thinking too much or he was hella blown.
interview really shouldve been like 45 min. but the stuttering problem extended it.

roll.gif
at Mickael Piertrus!

But this dude stutters like a muh'!
eek.gif

But his raps are ******ED (In a good way).

smokin.gif

damn this stuttering is something serious. crazy how oyu dont even notice it in his songs. its kinda like a singers accent suddenly disappearing once they start singing.

Drag On was the same way with the stuttering but he still held it down. Lemme peep this interview.

Back
Top Bottom