Video: Kanye West, "Cold Winter"

laugh.gif
at dementors.

I want to like it, but it's way too predictable. There's no mark on it.

Me and a friend were talking about this earlier, if Jay and co. are really on this Mason +%$% then Kanye must be going through a lot of inner conflict being a fairly devout Christian himself.

My first thought is how this could illustrate this conflict he's going through. The woman in white running from these shadowy figures and eventually falling off the cliff into the grasp of what she was running from in the first place.

Either that or there's no Illuminati message to it and it's just depicting his mother/the woman in white running from death, but eventually succumbing to it.

Or it could mean both, who the $%%# knows.
laugh.gif

I'll wait for screencaps...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Me and a friend were talking about this earlier, if Jay and co. are really on this Mason +%$% then Kanye must be going through a lot of inner conflict being a fairly devout Christian himself.

What's the problem?

Candidates for regular Freemasonry are required to declare a belief in a Supreme Being.[sup][28][/sup] However, the candidate is not asked to expand on, or explain, his interpretation of Supreme Being. The discussion of politics and religion is forbidden within a Masonic Lodge, in part so a Mason will not be placed in the situation of having to justify his personal interpretation.[sup][29][/sup] Thus, reference to the Supreme Being will mean the Christian Trinity to a Christian Mason, Allah to a Muslim Mason, Para Brahman to a Hindu Mason, etc. And while most Freemasons would take the view that the term Supreme Being equates to God, others may hold a more complex or philosophical interpretation of the term.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

What's the problem?
If they are indeed Satan worshipers then ya there would be some inner conflict with being so closely associated with them. I'm talking conspiracy theories about Masons high up in the organization. Not that boys club stuff.

pretty wack vid, but the new mix is
eek.gif

you can tell he kinda rushed the 808s album...the beats were fire but this proves that they can be MUCH better

What's the problem?
If they are indeed Satan worshipers then ya there would be some inner conflict with being so closely associated with them. I'm talking conspiracy theories about Masons high up in the organization. Not that boys club stuff.
I don't know how high you have to get to learn this satanic stuff but my friends dad used to be the grand master of Finnish masons and I assure you he's not a satanist
laugh.gif

Might be different in the states though
nerd.gif

See, this is why I love Kanye.(PAUSE)He makes videos like this and I still love it.

pimp.gif

What's the problem?

Candidates for regular Freemasonry are required to declare a belief in a Supreme Being.[sup][28][/sup] However, the candidate is not asked to expand on, or explain, his interpretation of Supreme Being. The discussion of politics and religion is forbidden within a Masonic Lodge, in part so a Mason will not be placed in the situation of having to justify his personal interpretation.[sup][29][/sup] Thus, reference to the Supreme Being will mean the Christian Trinity to a Christian Mason, Allah to a Muslim Mason, Para Brahman to a Hindu Mason, etc. And while most Freemasons would take the view that the term Supreme Being equates to God, others may hold a more complex or philosophical interpretation of the term.

do you guys have to bring that #**+ into EVERY thread about Ye' or Jay?
Im not mad or anything, but its like beating a dead horse.

and Kanye had no say in how the video was going to look or what the director had envisioned. The director made the video, and Ye' redid the track for it.
but im sure someone can find a loophole in it like "Kanye probably had telekinesis and was talking to the director through his mind and force influenced it" or some other wild #**+ 
laugh.gif

the video is alright, but the redone track is fire. i have the mp3 for it and i have been listening to it all day.

^^^^

Do you really think that Ye and the people around him put full control in a director to release a video without ant say so especially when the dude has been mising from the mainstream for months
laugh.gif

^^^

Yes & No. Kanye may have had ideas for the video and told Nabil, but Nabil shot it 100% himself and it is the first video Kanye was not there for the editing process in his (Kanye) entire career.

Originally Posted by TannerVon

Kanye needs to release another album with The remixed versions of these songs.

I was watching this video in class and said the same exact thing to myself, that would be insane

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

^^^^

Do you really think that Ye and the people around him put full control in a director to release a video without ant say so especially when the dude has been mising from the mainstream for months
laugh.gif
? well yes... i do...
Acclaimed director Nabil Elderkin helmed the visual for one of Kanye West’s most personal records “Coldest Winter

Back
Top Bottom