VIDEO: Soulja Boy ft. Arab - Yahh! (smh)

no respect for anyone that could like this song.

if you like this you're probably under 18

we all know soulja boy is a horrible musician but you have to admit this song and video is hilarious in a tom green "bum bum song" way

It's not meant to be that way though and it isn't going to be perceived by kids that way, this is going to be the image of a good rap song to manykids. Soulja Boy yelling Yaaaaah in the face of Britney Spears and Dog the Bounty Hunter is by no means funny to me.

The tape of Dog the Bounty Hunter dropping the N bomb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this song

wow, that was terrible, i dont care if he was 16 either
when he was rambling about throwin d's on a report card i was like
indifferent.gif

and when he apologized i was still like
indifferent.gif

Real talk quit tryna fight the war on bad rap, it'll happen when it happens. The vid was fresh compared to most every other rap vids today.

This is more of an anthem then a formatted song. Recognize and quit player hatin, everybody knows dude aint gifted with the lyrics, your only stating theobvious.

BTW I can't stand dude either. But I give props where props are due, even if they are tiny props.

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

bugaaaagaaayaha. Yahhhaaahaah

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Homie sounding like Timmy from South Park
laugh.gif

First thing I thought
laugh.gif
sounds like Timmy in the Thanksgivingepisode with his turkey Gobbles.

Can't be serious???

Throw d's on a report card??

See, you cats diggin this +%#* yal'l are not even thinking about how many kids WILL actually make d's on they're report card cause SB said so.

I woke up to this video yesterday, I was like the hell is that ramblin on the TV? Turn over and see who it is..
smh.gif
*turn back over*.. then when I hear..

the 3rd part in the hook buggaabaaaa!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

He hit the Timmy and the rockband I was dyin laughing.

Back
Top Bottom