VIII's in chicago.

What's the best place to buy the aqua VIII's in the South Chicago area when they release the 22nd?
"A little of the old ultraviolence"

Footlocker, Footaction, Finish Line, Champs, Athlete's Foot, City Sports, Niketown, Snyx, St. Alfred's, Self Conscious, Shoe Avenue. Out of all these I guess the best place to buy them would be which ever one is closest to you & where you feel comfortable shopping. :wink:
wink.gif

Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

I wont buy them all out since theres plenty of places to get them besides I already ordered all the pairs that I need months in advance.
Check out: www.FlipJays.com

flip didnt buy out the grape 5's...i was there next to him at one spot and i got my pair...
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

ayo flipjays did buy out my spot, and others on here complained about it theirs too ...... :smh:
smh.gif

Should be available plenty of places!

I can understand the anger with the Grapes situation, haha, but let's stay on topic!
TEAMDECEPTICON​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

lol man im just goin to treat this like a GR and get up and tell my gurl to go and use her discount lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

:rofl:
roll.gif

got my aquas already ....theyll be beat by the time the 22nd comes around

is that a lil hate im smellin i think it is, well for GR i have my girl friend that gets 30% off. and for some of the LS stuff i got a friend that works in ford city thats also gets 30% off. why pay retail if you can get a discount, and maybe if you(nikembeJETTA) could get discounts you wouldnt have to sell shoes.

keven if you live in chicago(NOT AROUND CHICAGO IN IT) you should kno thats wat they goin for and i would have had one by now but i wasnt around when they came though.
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Why would I hate that you get discount shoes? That's obviously better than having to pay regular price. Don't let the emoticons fool you, I wasn't saying that as a joke. And I don't sell kicks to pay for others, but I don't see why you're concerned anyway.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

Back
Top Bottom