Vince McMahon & WWE takes on the Denver Nuggets

Is there possibly a nearby venue that Vince and the WWE could be moved to and compensated for on short notice? hell, maybe WWE could hold an outdoor event atCoors Field or Invesco... i'm sure it's a huge pain to setup something like that on short notice, but certainly not impossible - and if the NBA iswilling to pay a bit, everybody could end up winning.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

This is Vince McMahon were talking about. The same guy that continued an event after Owen Hart died. McMahon is all about the $$$

and?
the nuggets owner is an idiot for booking the WWE to use his arena. so now vince is supposed to lose out on his money because the nuggets owner made a mistake?*!#+*!
laugh.gif

So I just heard on the radio, that the owner of the Nuggets was given the dates of the potential playoff games before the season started, and he STILL chose tolet them book events. Obviously, he assumed his team wasnt making it this far. 100% his fault. Vince should not back down.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Is there possibly a nearby venue that Vince and the WWE could be moved to and compensated for on short notice? hell, maybe WWE could hold an outdoor event at Coors Field or Invesco... i'm sure it's a huge pain to setup something like that on short notice, but certainly not impossible - and if the NBA is willing to pay a bit, everybody could end up winning.
Good idea but the NBA ain't paying for ++!!. The Nuggets/Arena owners got to come out the pocket to hook Vince up. They most likely going to move it to a University or just a later date and give Vince a couple dollars.
I don't know if that's how it'll go down man. As somebody else pointed out, an NHL game got moved before a Yanni concert not too longago.. the contracts are binding, I don't think Vince is going to give up that easily. And the NBA may decide it's more worth it to them and theirpartners (tv in particular) to just pay off Vince and get their game on as they have it billed currently, or bite the bullet and delay/move-up game 4.

I'd actually be really surprised if WWE ends up getting kicked out that Monday.. i think that's the least likely scenario.

did anyone just catch Vince on ESPN news with Jonathan Coachman. Vince was acting mad reckless. a Kobe Jersey. Man Straight up hilarity. He and backing downfor anything,

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Without a quick resolution, McMahon plans to send his trucks to Denver.

"That's what we intend to do," he said. "We're going to show up."
as soon as i read that line i'm imagining melo at the free throw line with the game on the line...
fireworks go off and triple H comes out with a sledgehammer
roll.gif

i would pay any amount of money to see it happen.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
that'd be the best moment in sports

Melo @ the Line and as he's about to take the shot Kanes flames shoot out
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

as soon as i read that line i'm imagining melo at the free throw line with the game on the line...
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif

Gotta love Vince's business acumen and brute honesty. He's got questionable personal ethics but he's no doubt in the right here. Take the L,Kroenke.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

vince with the authentic too he dont mess with the swingmans

wait now i cant tell..those are some big $@% holes though

Back
Top Bottom