vine 2013-2013 , goodnight sweet prince

cold blooded 
eek.gif

friendster 2.0

It's like instagram was waiting for someone to jump stupid so they could pull out the big joker.

Is video quality decent? Why not just upload to YT in HD or other services?

The dumbing down of many sectors is alarming... It started with the twitter 100 so odd character limit that news organizations started using and called it "news", then cellphone cameras being the norm for "quality photos", and now cellphone cameras being the norm for videos...

We are digressing when internet speeds are improving.. What am I missing?

Last edited:
my facebook been blowing up all day yesterday about how everyone doesnt need vine anymore since instagram has video now

:rofl: :rofl: this is hilarious. Vine killed cinegram in like a month, the IG came and dropped a ton of bricks on vine like 2 weeks later :lol: And this affects me in no way cause even though i don't have a profile for any of them, the booty will still be appreciated on IG and tumblr.

The dumbing down of many sectors is alarming... It started with the twitter 100 so odd character limit that news organizations started using and called it "news", then cellphone cameras being the norm for "quality photos", and now cellphone cameras being the norm for videos...

I think you're missing that not everyone is carrying around their DSLRs all the time or can afford them.

I take pictures and videos with my iPhone because it's convenient, but if I want to take quality pictures and the occasion allows it I'll take my DSLR with me.

Can't carry it in my pocket at all times. Not to mention most phones take similar or better pictures when compared to smaller cameras now,

Its not really dumbing down. The content is the same but the quality of the content is being sacrificed for speed and convenience and people don't care. MP3's were the tip of the ice berg. The quality is far less than a wav file yet the perception is that the content is the same. With the added convenience of being 1/10 the size the positives of the MP3 outweigh the negatives. Same thing with vine/youtube/instagram/twitter. People don't care about the details of a news story as long as they have the speed and convenience of knowing what happened where ever you are when ever. Obviously for video, music, and photos the quality improves as the infrastructure and technology improves. Interestingly enough younger people actually prefer the sound of an MP3 to that of a wav file. So maybe the emerging consumers will reject a high definition instagram on the basis that it looks too "fake."

The convenience of having everything on one feed

Not that serious

im glad, sucks to go to a new app and get followers and make new content.

IG is smart, now everyone can do the same on IG. im glad honestly

vine was a cancer, nothing from that was funny and i was sick of seeing 6 second chopped up concert videos of kanye screaming

good riddance

Back
Top Bottom