Vintage Jackets/Clothing

Man I love vintage clothing..I used to sale vintage SnapBack a couple years ago..too bad a lot of that stuff is drying up and being sold now for outrageous prices

Man I love vintage clothing..I used to sale vintage SnapBack a couple years ago..too bad a lot of that stuff is drying up and being sold now for outrageous prices

Basically anything Ralph Lauren or Tommy that was produced in the 80's/90's... thats to be expected though.

Yeah I hear you man...I didn't know tommy had a following tho..my older brother had some dope stuff back in day..But once he made those comments..tommy seem to be dead on the streets..

I'm more of a sportswear guy myself..I remember the first time I went on for all to envy..I legit wanted everything..

But once he made those comments..tommy seem to be dead on the streets..

[h1]Tommy Hilfiger said he didn't want black and Asian people wearing his clothes.[/h1]
obhsax3fzupbdmatj8gf.jpg

True Or False: FALSE
Source: via

On May 2, 2007, Tommy Hilfiger appeared on Oprah  to officially denounce this malicious rumor. Hilfiger says of the rumor: "I didn't believe it... I would never say that. And all my friends and family who know me and people who work with me and people who have grown up with me said that's crazy."

He admits he even tried to find its source: "We hired FBI agents, I did an investigation, I paid investigators lots of money to go out and investigate, and they traced it back to a college campus but couldn't put their finger on it."

Vintage clothing is cool, but as mentioned it has become way too overpriced. Also, much of this stuff is rarely in good condition from my experience. Mr Throwback sells a lot of stuff that should have seen a dry cleaner before he marked it up by 100%.

I get vintage Tommy stuff on Ebay. Mostly early 90s stuff with the Tommy crest logo.

Wow!
These are amazing.
I love vintage jackets. I HATE places that try to re-sell them for crazy amounts of money

Was looking for some earlier but couldn't find anything my size and in really good condition

Last edited:
I stop at several goodwills...

My favorite is WILMINGTON, CA. GOODWILL

THEY HAVE HEAT

Here's what I come across today...
Vtg adidas EQT SWEATS / JACKETS RUINED BY COMPANY GRAPHICS...View media item 1663005View media item 1663006Check this piece out... you playing tennis and need to carry balls with you??
View media item 1663016View media item 1663017View media item 1663019
I got some vtg supreme & asics coming in too...

Nice pickups. The simplest of places (goodwill, mom and pop stores, etc) can be gold mines for stuff like that. Usually great condition too.

Try etsy I just copped a Michigan starter jacket to rock with my Fab 5 Huaraches, I got it for like $30 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom