Vinyl Collecting thread Vol WAX

Bump :nerd:

Got my copy of Frank Ocean - Blond delivered last week, still waiting on the newest Gambino record, haven't had any updates on that.

Also ordered RTJ3 but its backordered until April :x Should have ordered it sooner.

I found some temptations records from the 60's at my local thrift shop.
I'm not sure if they are worth much in cash but their music is timeless

What are some good sites to get Vinyl from? I have been looking for Supreme Clientele for the longest. :nerd:

How are you guys storing your vinyl/ setting up your turntable? Anything special? Just got into the game and I'm searching for a vintage looking console or something, man it's tough :wow:

Last edited:
I'm bringing this thread back to life after death since this album turns 21 today..

IMG_1111.JPG

Glad I found this thread, will finally pull the trigger on a turntable this year and start my vinyl collection. Been trying to for the last few years but I think I'm finally ready. Appreciate any player suggestions but I'm probably settling for Audio Technica
http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/turntables/583f30b3a8662772/index.html

Audio Technica is the way to go. I have an AT-LP120 as well.

I'd recommend checking out this set of vids if you ever got it.

goes thru a list of vids on how to set up your LP120.

I hope we can revive this thread. I love collecting records.

20180725_135327_resized.jpg
20180725_135334_resized.jpg

scooped this up. sub's first debut album. Substantial was a small rapper from maryland who got invited to go Japan by Nujabes to record some tracks.
he ended up making his debut album with nujabes producing most of it. it debuted in 2001 and became a top 10 hit in Japan. Sub worked with nujabes until nujabes's death in 2010.

Last edited:
I see this thread got revived. I’ll have to post some new pickups later.

Anyone do VinylMePlease?

EF572670-F766-4B07-9001-8C81ACD61172.jpeg

Went through the collection and realized I didn’t really get much from this year.

Gonna hit 2020 hard though! Probably going to join VinylMePlease record of the month club.

Anyone familiar with either of these sites, they got some deals on here that seem almost too good to be true

Back
Top Bottom