Virgil Abloh says Streetwear is going to die out

3691DF59-E17E-44AF-9175-92524387122A.jpeg

dude ALWAYS dresses like kids did in middle school between 1997-1999. Boot cut baggy jeans and baggy sweatshirt with skater shoes. I realize he’s wearing those trash blue (designer) AF1’s with the zip tie in this pic. But you get the idea.

dude ALWAYS dresses like kids did in middle school between 1997-1999. Boot cut baggy jeans and baggy sweatshirt with skater shoes. I realize he’s wearing those trash blue (designer) AF1’s with the zip tie in this pic. But you get the idea.

Lol he designed those AF1's. Virgil's style is really trendy. A lot of inspiration from the early 00's which is where I think streetwear is going this decade.

Those jeans look like when girls wear leggings under their short shorts...

i've owned over a hundred pair of forces (most of them from the 90s) and prefer older stuff but most of the off white forces have been real nice. the first pair from the original 10 and that blue pair look great.

Wasn't the screenshot of the $50 dono from his own IG story?

I believe it’s a chain where if you get tagged, you have to match the exact amount of $ the original person tagged you in. So for that chain, he donated $50. But Virgil is saying he’s donated 20k+ in other donations

That just wasn't his only donation apparently.

Its pretty absurd he even had to follow up that and get caught up in any of that social media this is how much I donated bull ****.

It's his money! 😩.

I don't know how anyone in their right mind would want to be famous today. Wealthy, I can understand, but famous? No.

His followers are strange, comment section weird as ****. People make it seem like if you don't post something on IG then it didn't happen

Back
Top Bottom