Virginia Tech Relay For Life - Help Find a Cure!!

Whatup NT fam!

Now I'm sure many of you have heard of Relay for Life but for those who haven't, each year the American Cancer Society holds an event around the nation called Relay For Life
in which schools and communities raise money for cancer by walking throughout the night around a track.

Being a freshman at Virginia Tech I decided to join this fight, which happened to finish #1 in the nation last year for Collegiate Relays. Just Virginia Tech Relay alone raised over a half a million dollars to go towards finding a cure, and this year the goal is $650,000. With just over a month until April 9th, 2010 when the Relay For Life celebration will be held on the Drillfield at Virginia Tech, the fundraising begins now.

I decided to start my own team with one my good friends because two years ago my little 7 year old cousin Keithan was diagnosed with Leukemia. After a couple months of chemo he entered a partial remission. However, this past month he took a turn for the worse and the cancer has intensified. Now I know a lot of you have been affected directly or indirectly by cancer and would absolutely love to find that cure.

In this very tough economical time, I am asking that you will donate whatever you are able to. Please support me in finding a cure by making a secure (tax-deductible donation for all you cheap guys
laugh.gif
) online using the link below.

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/ashvin

Seriously even $10 is great, whatever you can give is awesome.

Let's find this cure guys
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom