Visiting LA/SD at the end of the month...recommend me some stuff NT!

Like the title says, I'm going to be in LA at the end of the month for a couple days,
what are some must see places I should check out or things I should do? Places I should eat? Hotel I should stay at?
I've been before so I already know to check out Venice Beach, and Hollywood Blvd...but what else should I check out?
I'm getting a rental and I planned on driving to SD and maybe spending a day or too out there as well, so I'll take any
recommendations for that area too if you have any. Thanks

I guess my point is, at this point in NT's history. There is no point of creating a new thread about traveling to a city. Just use the search.

I guess my point is, at this point in NT's history. There is no point of creating a new thread about traveling to a city. Just use the search.
I can't be the only one who notices the 4 "HEY I'M GOING TO BE IN ___CITY FOR 30 MINUTES WHERE SHOULD I GO" threads every week
laugh.gif

Them old threads dont mean nothing though fam :lol:

That's like me going in a 6 year old thread about visiting NY, and cats telling me to stay out of 2011 Bedstuy, when 2015 bedstuy got wild hipsters running around with their little cameras around their necks taking pictures of NY culture

To answer OPs question, eat at In'N'Out and Roscoes. I think that's all LA has to offer in my opinion, aside from the beach

[QUOTE ]  eat at In'N'Out and Roscoes. I think that's all LA has to offer in my opinion,[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Best advice that I can give you for travelling is to download foursquare or yelp on your phone.

Type in the city that you'll be visiting in either one of those apps, then you'll have a whole bunch of must see/must eat/must do destinations.

I usually filter the results from highest rated to lowest, and then add the destinations to the built in list for the app.

You can read the comments about each place to get suggestions of what you should do or eat at said destination.

I've done this many times and I've always enjoyed.

It works for international travel as well.

-Drew

Bring your passport and cross the border into Tijuana, hop in a cab and ask the cabby to take you to Hong Kong club. Then walk a couple doors down and go to Adelitas, then grab a taco or 2

I'll help.

Some free stuff in LA: Getty Museum (pay for parking), Griffith Observatory (great panoramic views of city)

Venice Beach (damn near open air drug trade imo, nice beach tho)

TCL Theater (that Chinese looking place) and the walk of fame

Try Randy's Donuts in Inglewood (if you try it, try Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles down the block)

In N Out is trash lol

Santa Monica Pier

Universal Studios

Places, Arts District in DTLA, Union Station, Olvera Street, DTLA in general is nice to explore, City Walk, the Observatory, DT Pasadena, Hollywood. 

Food Bachi Burger, Fathers Office, Roscoes, Parks Finest, Grand Central Market, Philippes, Guisados. 

These should occupy a day or so. 

Them old threads dont mean nothing though fam
laugh.gif

That's like me going in a 6 year old thread about visiting NY, and cats telling me to stay out of 2011 Bedstuy, when 2015 bedstuy got wild hipsters running around with their little cameras around their necks taking pictures of NY culture

To answer OPs question, eat at In'N'Out and Roscoes. I think that's all LA has to offer in my opinion, aside from the beach
Who travels to eat some damn hamburgers and fried chicken you can make yourself...

Bring your passport and cross the border into Tijuana, hop in a cab and ask the cabby to take you to Hong Kong club. Then walk a couple doors down and go to Adelitas, then grab a taco or 2
Sure way to get stds

I'm about to hit LA for the first time later this month, gonna be there for about a week. Seems like half this thread was spent arguing about whether the thread should have been made
laugh.gif
 So anyone got any tips that haven't been mentioned here? Specifically, I'm looking to find some good dive bars, some soul food and of course Mexican/Central American food but I'm open to all suggestions

Back
Top Bottom