Visiting with the UFC's Dana White *VID*

Dana seems like a cool @+* dude to chill and have a beer with
laugh.gif

Are we gonna start seeing T*U ads in the octagon?
nerd.gif

We need a free t-shirt contest, word to the benballer lrg sticker contest
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
We did just sponsor Rampage against Jardine. We also have our boy Mayhem with a new MTV show this weekend.

I'm totally down for a free t shirt contest, how did Ben Baller's contest go? I need ideas.

Originally Posted by muscle68

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
We did just sponsor Rampage against Jardine. We also have our boy Mayhem with a new MTV show this weekend.

I'm totally down for a free t shirt contest, how did Ben Baller's contest go? I need ideas.

Hell if I know, but I'd be down to rock a T*U shirt, especially for free
laugh.gif

Speaking of that Mayhem show, how legit is it?! It looks entertaining, but doesn't look 100% authentic, if that makes sense?

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hell if I know, but I'd be down to rock a T*U shirt, especially for free
laugh.gif

Speaking of that Mayhem show, how legit is it?! It looks entertaining, but doesn't look 100% authentic, if that makes sense?
I signed some paperwork, so I don't think I can say anything. But it'll be a dope show. High 5.

I'd take a free shirt too. I don't think I would ever get the balls to hit Rampage in the balls. Haha. No matter how well I knew him. Haha.

I'm completely down to give away a tee, just dunno how to structure the contest. What did Ben do?

Originally Posted by True Blues

laugh.gif
Ghosn's hilarious.

Congrats Ryan. Triumph's doing big thangs.
Thanks bud...how ya been?

A lot of friggin' school. Coincidentally, I've also been doing some BJJ and Muay Thai in my spare time for the last couple years at Team Tompkins/thenew Adrenaline MMA Training Center.

I really like what you guys have done at T*U. Seeing Dana wearing your stuff, your logo on the back of Page's shorts-- and even the Kimbo sponsorship--must be huge for you guys. I know that you were doing Yok'd for a while, but how exactly did Triumph come about? Do you have any distributors in Canada(i.e. Fight Planet)? BTW, those old Locovision episodes were hilarious.

laugh.gif
Ghosn's hilarious.

Congrats Ryan. Triumph's doing big thangs.
Thanks bud...how ya been?

A lot of friggin' school. Coincidentally, I've also been doing some BJJ and Muay Thai in my spare time for the last couple years at Team Tompkins/the new Adrenaline MMA Training Center.

I really like what you guys have done at T*U. Seeing Dana wearing your stuff, your logo on the back of Page's shorts-- and even the Kimbo sponsorship-- must be huge for you guys. I know that you were doing Yok'd for a while, but how exactly did Triumph come about? Do you have any distributors in Canada (i.e. Fight Planet)? BTW, those old Locovision episodes were hilarious.
Awesome man...just sent out some gloves to Shawn actually.

I met the owner of Triumph through MayheM a year and a half ago, been rocking ever since. We have a couple shops in Canada, always looking to expand.

Back
Top Bottom