Vitamin Water offering $100K to go a year without your phone

People saying they could do it easily are some bull****

I only use my phone to call and text, zero games on it, im not on IG, Snap, etc.

Not that difficult

Everyone I'd want or need to see I can find or they can find me

I could do that in a heartbeat

giphy.gif

I’d just need to get a gps device for my car. Dunno how i’d be able to check for important emails though when i’m not at home.

people that aren't on social media or don't use their phone that much wear that **** like a badge of honor

Like people who are on social media all day, and give play by play commentary like John Madden? The same can be said about y’all social media enthusiast...

Y’all wear that “badge” proud too...

BTW, they could up my 100k on the first day! That’s an easy pass

Last edited:
100k? E-Z money

I actually made a conscious effort to stay off my phone a while ago, deleted alot of apps off my phone....its easy....I mean there was LIFE before smartphones for many of us.

Read like 3x more books this year than I normally do.

tay1 tay1

How is 100K NOT life-changing? :lol:

I don't see it's life changing unless how I'm viewing life changing to be is different from what y'all mean.

Will it help. Of course. But change my life? Like where I could he comfortable and just chill? Nah.

I don't see it's life changing unless how I'm viewing life changing to be is different from what y'all mean.

Will it help. Of course. But change my life? Like where I could he comfortable and just chill? Nah.

Dog, for majority of people that is AT least a year's worth of salary. So making double that, and more for some, in a calendar year isn't life changing?

It changes your life and adds a level of relief for sure.

Not saying you can retire from it but it literally changes your life

Dog, for majority of people that is AT least a year's worth of salary. So making double that, and more for some, in a calendar year isn't life changing?

It changes your life and adds a level of relief for sure.

Not saying you can retire from it but it literally changes your life

Retire is what I think of when I hear life changing

so you telling me you cant flip 100k???????????????????????????

what do you expect to stumble upon a lump of 25m's????

Back
Top Bottom