Volcanic Eruption in Iceland Vol. Its coming

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

dream leads to warnin about cali quake
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread558995/pg1

experts almost certain south africa world cup will be hit by huge earthquake
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread560312/pg1

frown.gif
im leaving cali

As ridiculous as it sounds, I grew up hearing from people in my family that a lot of things were gonna get bad around this time and no matter how dismissive I try to be about it, I can't shake the feeling that it is true.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by OU Imran

It seems like every month we get another nautral disaster, maybe the Mayans are right
maybe they are.

man if they knew the future why did the Spanish wipe them out
eyes.gif

I wondered that too... Like did they know their future?

Ever since Revelations was written over 19 centuries ago, people have seen current events as a sign of the impending Tribulations. Iceland has been a cauldron of volcanic activity since at least the time of the Norse Sagas, there have been plagues, there have been floods, there have been horrific wars and there have been attempts by the ambitious to expand their power, these are signs. These are signs that we live in a dangerous and chaotic world but, overall, life in AD. 2010 is much less dangerous and chaotic so than it was in AD. 1010.

People say that the Euro is a sign of the beast and they say the same about any putative, pan American currency. There has already been a world currency, the Byzant and the Ducat and those were used all over the World and that was centuries ago and the end times have not come about yet (BTW, I do not want an "Amero" or any world currency but that is because it is bad policy not a sign of the the end of time). 

I may allow myself to be worried by actual events but I will not give into any fear of calendars, Christian or Mayan or any other.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by youngmoney

well we had a good run...RIP NT
You know what's bound to happen?

NT's going to finally move to that new forum platform & server and the world will end on the very next day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by icykicks79

2012 just doesnt mean that the world is going to end. It means that a big climate change or something change, idk man but whatever..

Are we calling for another BIG BLIZZARD for the east coast?

laugh.gif
  its almost May

Originally Posted by OU Imran

It seems like every month we get another nautral disaster, maybe the Mayans are right

Mayans themselves have said to this day that the world ending in 2012 isn't true.

Ppl need to relax.

Back
Top Bottom