Vote For My Cartoon Please...You'll Be Rewarded Vol. BB

Hey if you guys could vote for my cartoon I would really appreciate it. I'll take care of all those who vote, don't worry. There's 3 to choose from: If you don't mind, Doc...Why is there a baby here...and Hmmm, I guess workman's comp. Vote for the one you like best, or the one with the baby if you don't care. Reply to this thread so I could reward you.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/photocontests/cartoonkit_bad_business/gallery

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

I'd vote, but you have to sign up
Can you explain the baby cartoon though?
It only takes like two minutes to sign up, but it's cool if you don't feel like it.
The theme of the cartoons is titled Bad Business so with the baby cartoon it's two people at work, one naked, the other in a bucket and their oblivious to their appearances and only notice the baby because it's normal and innocent. I did a crappy job explaining it just now, but whatever.

Ahh..makes sense, I didn't see the "Bad business" topic at first. I'll sign up in a sec; nice drawings btw.

Thanks, but don't think they're actually hand drawn
laugh.gif
The New Yorker gives you a bunch of clip arts and you have to arrange them however you want.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

they're not funny..

+ you have to create an account
It's a comic strip for the New Yorker. When was the last time you actually found one of them funny?

Back
Top Bottom