Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gorilla glass :pimp: :lol:

I haven't had one complaint about lollipop except the tab thing and I figured that out too.

I looked on the website and saw that just the blue was available, so I was just assuming that they're only selling the blue at T-Mobile.

Don't think so since they integrated Chrome tabs into the active tab view as such

gianna is a smokin hottie, bruh.

:pimp:

how do you get your screen shot to show up so large when you upload it to NT?

Yea I don't get why NT's default upload pic size is for midgets

You understand that midgets, although tiny and adorable, are capable of viewing images that you and I are able to see right? Like midgets don't walk around and not see big pictures. They can see them all, just when blown up and put in the hands of a ****** they appear really large. I hope I was of some help.

in summation...

midgets don't benefit from pictures being smaller. That I know of.

Yea I don't get why NT's default upload pic size is for midgets

You understand that midgets, although tiny and adorable, are capable of viewing images that you and I are able to see right? Like midgets don't walk around and not see big pictures. They can see them all, just when blown up and put in the hands of a ****** they appear really large. I hope I was of some help.

in summation...

midgets don't benefit from pictures being smaller. That I know of.

'twas a hyperbole.

But thinking about it, if midgets were on their phones, since their arms are much shorter than average, their screens would be closer to their faces. Smaller pics thus would be more easily seen by midgets than their normal-sized counterparts.

Yeah when I directly upload pics I switch it to 600 by 600

@iamDEF  are you not getting the Misc battery drain? I get it every battery cycle

I thought the face unlock on the 5 running lollipop was fast, it's instant on the 6.

Overall, and I know I've only had it a bit, I'm impressed. Yes, it's huge. It's snappy as hell though.

Back
Top Bottom