• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just got my white 5t today, still playing around with it for now.

anyone know how to make app sizes smaller on the screen? everything feels huge since I'm coming from a 4" screen. or do I have to get another launcher for that? also which one do I need for the google search bar to be on the bottom like the Pixel 2?
Post a photo of the phone.

To answer your question, Nova.

I wonder what it would take for each, or the major, android companies to agree to a iMessage type app. I know we discussed it before but just shooting out random thoughts

Unless you're looking for the games and ****, all you need is RCS to work between the carriers and which app you use won't matter

You can text over wifi with imessage and it doesn't compress all the pics and gifs you send.

Plus with imessage they can add people to a group text without it creating a new thread and all that ridiculous stuff that happens.

if you want something like imessage, try google ALLO. it works just like it and probably better than imessage imo.

Allo is cool. Too bad it can't be on your tablet and your phone. Tried with my Tab S3 and once I opened it again on my phone it logged me out from my tablet version. If it could be on both devices I'd consider switching from Textra to Allo. Especially if I can get and send messages from a desktop

Embeddd ttweets don't work when I use Samsung browser
Anyone know what's up?

Screenshot_20180119-171613.jpg

Huawei is shipping it's US phones with Android Messages as the default sms app with RCS turned on by default. Samsung needs to follow suit

Considering that note 8 mophie but idk if I want that extra bulk. The magnetic wireless charging car mount is nice though.

You can text over wifi with imessage and it doesn't compress all the pics and gifs you send.

Plus with imessage they can add people to a group text without it creating a new thread and all that ridiculous stuff that happens.

I am sorry man but there is nothing that compares to iMessage on Android. It is so much more than just texting over WiFi and pics and videos going through at their normal quality. It is damn near social media at this point. Which I am not sure if that is good.

Nothing on Android is even close.

I am rooting for Android messages, the freedom of Android is actually what has hurt them the most in THIS particular space.

And don’t call me a stan cause that is not true :lol:.

EDIT: sorry man I think I quoted the wrong person :lol:

Last edited:
I am sorry man but there is nothing that compares to iMessage on Android. It is so much more than just texting over WiFi and pics and videos going through at their normal quality. It is damn near social media at this point. Which I am not sure if that is good.

Nothing on Android is even close.

I am rooting for Android messages, the freedom of Android is actually what has hurt them the most in THIS particular space.

And don’t call me a stan cause that is not true :lol:.

EDIT: sorry man I think I quoted the wrong person :lol:

How’s it comparable to social media?

Maybe I don’t use it enough, but what I’ve noticed is simply how clean it is, smoothness, and the cliche pic/video going through

Maybe I don’t use it enough, but what I’ve noticed is simply how clean it is, smoothness, and the cliche pic/video going through

You may just wanna hit up YouTube because I will do a horrible job explaining :lol:

But overall I have been saying this for years in this thread - it is something that you’d have to use on a daily basis to see how good it is.

it's just better.

using wifi/data to send messages >

Asia got it pretty on lock. No one uses SMS/MMS. Everyone uses Line/Wechat/Whatsapp depending on country.

Back
Top Bottom