W.T.F is going on @ KFC???

Joined Sep 26, 2006
The new KFC Double Down sandwich is real and it’s coming April 12th! This one-of-a-kind sandwich features two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken filets (Original Recipe[emoji]174[/emoji] or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel’s Sauce. This product is so meaty, there’s no room for a bun!

WHAT THE FIDDUCK?  

540 calories, 32 grams of fat and 1320 mg of Sodium.

Joined Feb 5, 2009
I'd rather have the legendary Hoochie Burger or perhaps the tasty McFludpucker.
^^Yo that bottle of OE pic just made me thirsty as %%%!!

Joined Jul 9, 2009
Wow, I tried explaining this to my wife and all I could come up with is a bacon sandwich that uses chicken as the bread.

I will try this grilled though.

Joined Sep 16, 2009
Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

i'll get this with a side of mashed potatoes n mac n cheese n call it a day
That's close to what I did, I got it with a side of mashed potatoes and coleslaw.

Joined Apr 4, 2000
no good. took a few bites and threw the rest in the trash.

had it with mashed potatoes. great marketing...i tried it, and wasted my money. smh..

Joined Dec 14, 2005
As I told Dev earlier this damn sandwich took 5 years off of my life and wasn't even worth it.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now