WA DOT will throw party on viaduct in downtown seattle if...

Here's the deal, the viaduct in Seattle (that runs from basically Century link/Safeco field to the end of downtown) is going to be shut down soon and worked on since a decent earthquake would almost for sure destroy it and kill hundreds. The DOT of Washington is going to let someone throw a party on top of the viaduct with all of their friends right before they begin their construction in a month or so. To be the one selected to throw this party, you have to write the DOT an essay explaining what you would include in your party, and the one with the best idea will be selected to rage on top of a section of the viaduct that overlooks the sound, the piers and most all of downtown. Can you guys help with some ideas that i can include in my essay? 

Bout to have an NT summit in Seattle, Washington. Thanks OP.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

So let me get this straight.....the DOT wants to work on this viaduct because they deem it "unsafe". But before they begin fixing it, they want to let hundreds of people party on top of said "unsafe" viaduct? Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by Jeuce

So let me get this straight.....the DOT wants to work on this viaduct because they deem it "unsafe". But before they begin fixing it, they want to let hundreds of people party on top of said "unsafe" viaduct? Am I missing something?

Its only unsafe if an earthquake hits. Cars are driving on it as we speak.

did some more research and i guess its only for a half hour. stupid washington.

A half hour? OKAY 10 HALF GALLONS OF 151 SHOTS ON SHOTS ON SHOTS HURRY UP THEN SPAGHETTI

Back
Top Bottom