:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
AND NOW FIVE TIMES MORE GUILLERMO'IER.
YOU GUILLER'LESS AND I GUILLER'MO.​

might be the first wades I ever get, but the extra long tongue, scares me I think its gonna look like crap on foot with that tongue.

But the eastbay description says this
" The Converse Wade 3 basketball shoe features a customizable tongue top to house the laces or to flip up and show your style."

anyone know if that means the tongue can be put down, and not be so tall?

i just dont understand these, they had a good thing going with the 1's and 2's, and then they bring these out? they look really cheap, and the tongue is just completely out of left field. does it serve a purpose?
Go 'Gate​

Ya...Remember how much promise Converse showed with the Wade 1??...Now these just look like some cheap shoe, with a million things just thrown together...Doesn't seem like it suits "wade" at all....Come on Converse...You had something going..
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

it looks ugly but i am sure it would look great at an outlet store. keep waiting. no way wades are better than lebrons, kobes, or any of the adidas.

^^^ haha they better....
man these are terrible... Considering the amount of importance Converse and Dwyane put in the number "3" these should have been substantially better.

these remind me of kobe's "moon boots" when he was with adidas
Looking for:
Converse Wade Playoff ed. size 9.5
Nike Shox Certified 9.5 Blk/Wht/Blue

Possible Black Friday purchase?
I dont give a 'make love'.
dfresh244-If the Lions make the playoffs I will shave my head and my eyebrows and post it on NT. And I'll get a lion tattooed on my arm.​

at least they didnt use the same bottom sole like the rest of the shoes, but wheres my patent!
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

this fake colorway is soooo much better
09092007118.jpg
You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

From these pics the black/white Wades dont like too bad, but now I think its time for Wade to get his sig. shoes from the Nike line since Converse hasn't been doing anything special or innovative with his line.
2jd5c0y.jpg

oaasdv.jpg

116mdma.jpg

4q3gn7.jpg

303hk3n.jpg

2m43tzl.jpg

68hb8w.jpg

2nsx6z9.jpg

2jflpu8.jpg

2samrzm.jpg

200g0sp.jpg

6jil28.jpg

Those Black/White and Black/Red(would have looked better with an all black midsole) were pretty decent i don't know what the hell are the last ones...
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

I wonder what material that is on the greens..gator skin?!? it looks like stretched pantyhose..i like it though. its different. might as well put that on a loud colorway like neon green.

little tweaks = my type

dwade3cm8.jpg
:\
ohwell.gif

dwade34ou6.jpg
TEAM UST TIGERS

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Back
Top Bottom