Wade's 1,1.3,2.0 for $29.99 at Marshalls

just a heads up
$29.99 at Marshall's - sizes are random depending on location and are not at all locations

wade 1 - white/navy/red - olympic
wade 1.3 - red/white - Christmas day
wade 2.0 black/white/red - 1st colorway

Marshall's tag says irregular (ie Bgrades) but there is no official company (converse) markings signifying Bgrades

Wish there was a marshalls around me. I need the olympic 1s I have the wade USA jersey too. That would be so hot

wow lol good ballin shoes! ill copp

CHICAGO BULLS​

THE DYNASTY
1991,1992,1993,1996,1997,1998​

I hope they have these around me. I dk if i would cop though, def not the xmas and im not in love with the 2's or 1's....

i might go by marshall's tomorrow or tues. because i don't have work and check them out...but everytime i go to nordstrom rack, i always forget to check out marshalls which is only a couple stores down.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I still wish I had of pounced on the NBA Finals Wades when the were at the outlet.
R I P
O D B

BRISBANE
A U S T R A L I A

Wow that's cheap I might check them out even though I have never owned any Converse.

Thank you cjb23! I just picked up the Wade 1's. I saw the other two but I didn't really care too much for them.

damnit. the one over my way didnt have jack squat......
they dont ship do they

good lookin
i gotta go cop these

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
'' "When People
Say i can't Do it i Do "

They're a pretty limited size run though...i was at the marshalls in long beach (on ximeno)..and they had 2 pairs of sz 10 in the olympics, 2 pairs of sz 8's and 3 pairs of 10.5 in the xmas 1.3's, couple size 9 and 10 for 2.0's and the rest were 11 and up. they had a BUNCH of olympic wades for size 12 13 and 14. so yeah...i was going to pick them up...but they didnt feel all to comfy to me. how do they perform any how?

Damn no 2.0 blk/red/whts for me. Only sz are 8 and 13s. So I picked up those crocadile oly 1s today along with some NB 801 Blk/Whites for 29.99 each. I wish they had those 2's where I lived in 10.5......up in Sac Nor Cal.

The marshalls around me had all 3 but in different colors then the ones mentioned. They had the same price. I'm in miami btw. Mall of americas marshall
1-white/red(not the christmas, all white with red slits)
1.3-original colorway
2-white/black

All the ones by me have sizes 7.5-9.5 and 11.5-16 in the 2.0. I may have checked every Marshalls in So FL. LOL! I did pick up some 1.3.

Forgot to mention, seen the playoff 2.0 also. Blk/Yellow/ Red

Might go the Marshalls tommorow thanks!
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

TEAM WARRIORS
EzCode Parsing Error: color=navy face=​

Which one near San Francisco has 'em?

The one in Colma near the Burger King and Nordstrom Rack didn't have them.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Copped two pairs of 2.0s for $29.99. Thanks for the heads up. I love how some Marshalls have the boxes, tissue, and extras with the shoes and some just have the shoes sitting on racks.

Back
Top Bottom