Wait, Hold UP! Soulja Boy is worth more...

cash4gold_mc_hammer.jpg

i doubt its true but if it is why do people even do this though?
30t6p3b.gif

even if i had money like that (never will) im not gonna spend it on a dam jet !!%
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

i doubt its true but if it is why do people even do this though?
30t6p3b.gif

even if i had money like that (never will) im not gonna spend it on a dam jet !!%
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
just in case Kat Stacks gets deported

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

smh at you not realizing that money pales in comparison to the money from those two songs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
you know nothing. logout, i cant breath

I already posted the facts above. But you can ignore that and post your cute smiley faces without posting anything of substance....you lose.

you seem to be pretty concerned about soulja boy's pockets

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

pimp.gif

In all honesty, Soulja got guap. Dude gets paid off tours, youtube, etc. He's had like 5 or 6 singles go platinum I think

i mean if your going to wear a belt, then use the damn thing
30t6p3b.gif
sometimes i think that the policy to ticket for wearing pants like that is
pimp.gif

...you kno what i back it 100%. come at me bros.

...I doubt this is true....

I mean, The costs of owning a jet is major....Think of fuel prices and hiring a pilot...

Most of these celebs who you see on Private jets own a stake in a time/mile share program....Meaning they don't own the jet....

I'm not knocking SB, i've always respected his grind... but this seems too far fetched.

yooo he couldn't even buy the lambo with the lambo doors...how is he able to afford this private jet??

Birdman wouldn't even cop a $55 milli jet, so I doubt SB did. If he did props to him, he went from wearing rubber band chains to owning a G5 thats a come up

To buy and operate a 55mil jet he would have to be worth over 100mil.
I know he has money (not for long) but how are some of you guys believing this ?

As soon as I find out how to make my feces taste like birthday cake. I'm gonna ball out. Life will not be the same in any aspect.

I have no hate for SB but as a young man this has to be the dumbest thing to buy. Buying a plane is not making an investment. All it's goin to do is cost you to upkeep it.He has no empire. As far as we know he is only gets the majority of his money from music and even that he is not making hits, he's not a hot producer. He said to do movies but we all know he acted act. Jay-z, Diidy and and them top dogs most likely rent a jet for there trips.

Homie must be deep in the drug game. Like he must run Atlanta's underground.

Only way. Only. Way.

Yeah he doesn't have $55 million... Only a few rappers have that kind of money...

If he did have $55 million laying around for a plane.. He is down to his last mil at best.. And he doesn't have many "hits" left in him...

Lets be serious... No way Soulja Boy has 50 million LIQUID... Ludacris would be stupid to purchase a 50 million dollar plane and he has WAYY more bread

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Apparently he's not even worth half that....

http://www.celebritynetwo...rs/soulja-boy-net-worth/

Hold up, Birdman's at $400 Mill 
eek.gif

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rappers/birdman-net-worth/
how do you guys know this accurate?....i just spent like 10 minutes searching names
laugh.gif

lol thats the thing,  i dont know if its accurate thats why i had the o face

Well I know the **@!% personally 
I seen with my own eyes he has 3 mansions 2 of which is in the same city 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he has that much because he actually has stake with Google/Youtube among other brands that if you knew about you wouldnt support anymore 
ohwell.gif

I been the soulja boy isnt dumb advocate on here. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom