Wait, Hold UP! Soulja Boy is worth more...

Originally Posted by cartune

Well I know the **@!% personally 
I seen with my own eyes he has 3 mansions 2 of which is in the same city 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he has that much because he actually has stake with Google/Youtube among other brands that if you knew about you wouldnt support anymore 
ohwell.gif

I been the soulja boy isnt dumb advocate on here. 
pimp.gif
what brands...Yums?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Yums was a start up company that paid Soulja to wear they !%**.

You really think he's with Iovine and 50 all day going broke. The same 50 cent who just so happen to buy and sale a company at the right time. Iovine who got dudes paying for big *%# headphones

Lets be cereal

laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he has that much because he actually has stake with Google/Youtube among other brands that if you knew about you wouldnt support anymore 
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
cartune do you guys understand networth and liqud money? there is no way SouljaBoy has LIQUID cash of 50 million... as stated thats Ludacris type money

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
cartune do you guys understand networth and liqud money? there is no way SouljaBoy has LIQUID cash of 50 million... as stated thats Ludacris type money

Of course but you know you dont actually drop 55 mill on something that cost 55 mill tho right?
Dude probably made a down payment of 5-10 and is financing the rest through interscope or it could be an interscope plane that he put money into. Its a money game

Dudes aint just giving away private jets to 21 year olds either. You know how hard it is to get a Bugatti? dudes check your grandma's bank account

We live in a time when a dude named Soulja Boy buys jets that most doctors and lawyers couldn't afford.

The end is near.

Originally Posted by BronLe

We live in a time when a dude named Soulja Boy buys jets that most doctors and lawyers couldn't afford.

The end is near.

A lot of successful rappers are richer than doctors/lawyers though.

Check out the Forbes top 400 list. How many of them are doctors/lawyers? Most of the ones that are are the very best, too.

1. Interscope would not help any artist get a plane through financing (Eminem and Dre being the only possible exception, if there is an exception)
2. If he put money into an interscope plane... He is really dumb....

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by BronLe

The end is near.

A lot of successful rappers are richer than doctors/lawyers though.

Check out the Forbes top 400 list. How many of them are doctors/lawyers? Most of the ones that are are the very best, too.

Its called the law of effection the more lives you effect in an entity you control, in scale or magnitude the richer you'll be
Which is why a popular athlete who serves multi millions of people is worth more than a doctor or lawyer who at the max serves 1000-1500 people a year.

While yall arguing over his money and what he can and cant do, he's doing his thing. think about them dudes who make like 30k a year, and buy a 30k car.

I doubt he paid $55 mil on it. He prolly leasing it or paying on it

I know for a fact he ain't worth 55$ mill. I know a guy that is one of his accountants

On top of that I heard he bought some flat screens and italian leather seats for a couple million extra. Tell'Em.

That Juice and the recently new one for which I can't seem to remember it's name mixtape, both go hard. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That is all.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Theres two multi page threads about sb on the first page right now.

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
smokin.gif

Saw that earlier
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i hardly see why this is news? is it because people are amazed he spent that much and hasn't done that much. like the rest, i think he's one of the worst artists to ever come out, but it shouldn't matter what he buys or spends. put it this way... he has no substance in his music and whatever the hell he thinks he calls music won't last that long. give him about 5-6 more years and he'll have that upper-20's bow wow fame (aka not much at all).

His spokesperson just said its all a lie..
dudes a lame for frontin'.. was actually giving props
he could afford it.smh

Back
Top Bottom