Wait, Hold UP! Soulja Boy is worth more...

roll.gif
@ his people making up stories

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

|
Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Apparently he's not even worth half that....

http://www.celebritynetwo...rs/soulja-boy-net-worth/

You're determined to discredit him I see
indifferent.gif
three posts on the first page alone.
Cats on here need to stop pocket watching other people and focus on getting their own cash up.

i dont believe this site. it says that hines wards net worth is 16 million... hes gotta be worth more than that

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

|
Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Apparently he's not even worth half that....

http://www.celebritynetwo...rs/soulja-boy-net-worth/

You're determined to discredit him I see
indifferent.gif
three posts on the first page alone.
Cats on here need to stop pocket watching other people and focus on getting their own cash up.

i dont believe this site. it says that hines wards net worth is 16 million... hes gotta be worth more than that
16 mil 
eyes.gif
eek.gif
 that website is bogus

It's funny how when certain celebs come up, all of the NT "accountants" chime in about how much money the person has or doesn't have, and come through with tid bits about what that person "should do" with their money... as if they've been rich or dealt with a rich person's money before. Maybe a few have, but I'm just saying, cats in here are O.D. jealous and are on the low hoping that another man goes broke like they are.

why is everyone so concerned with dudes pocket? Who cares if he buys a jet, a yacht, an island or a planet... At the end of the day, he has more money than probably everyone on NT. Haters need to learn man... Get your pocket up before you judge the ignorance lol of the next dude.

Yesterday we reported that Soulja Boy had copped a G5 jet for $35 million, with plans to spend an additional $20 million more to customize it. Turns out the whole story was made up by Soulja and members of his team.

TMZ is reporting that Soulja, his assistant and a member of his management team Shai Storm, all confirmed he had purchased the jet as a gift to himself for his 21st birthday. But today Soulja's spokesperson Greg Miller, issued a statement admitting the story was made up.

"The elaborate rumors circulating about Soulja Boy purchasing a jet for his 21st birthday are grossly over exaggerated and are not true," Miller said according to the L.A. Times.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Yesterday we reported that Soulja Boy had copped a G5 jet for $35 million, with plans to spend an additional $20 million more to customize it. Turns out the whole story was made up by Soulja and members of his team.

TMZ is reporting that Soulja, his assistant and a member of his management team Shai Storm, all confirmed he had purchased the jet as a gift to himself for his 21st birthday. But today Soulja's spokesperson Greg Miller, issued a statement admitting the story was made up.

"The elaborate rumors circulating about Soulja Boy purchasing a jet for his 21st birthday are grossly over exaggerated and are not true," Miller said according to the L.A. Times.
getting trolled by soujia boy
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's funny how when certain celebs come up, all of the NT "accountants" chime in about how much money the person has or doesn't have, and come through with tid bits about what that person "should do" with their money... as if they've been rich or dealt with a rich person's money before. Maybe a few have, but I'm just saying, cats in here are O.D. jealous and are on the low hoping that another man goes broke like they are.

QFT. "Everybody can tell you how to do it, they never did it".

Some of y'all dudes are absurdly stoopid.

If you know anything about credit markets, finance, accumulation of wealth in general. One could come to the fine assumption that Soulja Boy, of all people does not have the guap to buy a G5.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I would still call BS on the likes of; Tiger, Jeter, P.Diddy etc.. buying a $55mil G5 w/ another $20mil on upgrades and their paper is light years longer than DeAndre's..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No accountant in their right mind is going to let a client w/ < $500mil liquid if not a lot more spend that much on any depreciating asset.

i repeat my original thoughts

laugh.gif

but whats the over/under for how long before TMZ has him plastered on the front page for some type of scandal...they got an army out there in LA - i wouldn't wanna be on their bad side

WhatsLosinLike wrote:

pimp.gif

In all honesty, Soulja got guap. Dude gets paid off tours, youtube, etc. He's had like 5 or 6 singles go platinum I think

I'm not even a fan...But I ran this back bout 4 times.
pimp.gif

(AllHipHop News) Rapper Soulja Boy owes the Internal Revenue Service tens of thousands of dollars in back taxes.

According to documents obtained by RadarOnline.com, the 21-year-old rapper owes almost $30,000 in back taxes.

Soulja Boy owes the state of California $26,805, while the state of Mississippi was seeking $3,571 in back taxes, but the full amount was paid last week.

Additionally, Soulja Boy's $280,000 home in McDonough Georgia, was foreclosed upon last year.

The news of Soulja Bboy's tax problems comes just days after representatives for the rapper told TMZ.com that he bought a $55,000,000 jet.

After numerous publications re-ran the reports, a spokesman for Soulja Boy came forward to reveal that the news was fake.

Representatives for the rapper said that he was simply borrowing the jet from a billionaire.

Idk bout his house but ppl definitely blew this out of proportion and the dude said we will see

Back
Top Bottom