Wait, Hold UP! Soulja Boy is worth more...

than 55 million???
he made all that from 2 hit songs?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im doing it all wrong.
[h2] [/h2]
[h2]Soulja Boy Buys Himself $55 Million Birthday Gift [/h2]
31 minutes ago

Looks like Soulja Boy can host the ultimate birthday party — mile high in his own private jet. 

According to TMZ, the “Crank That (Soulja Boy)

I'm callin BS... Dude prolly had his people pay TMZ like $5,000 to print the article. 
laugh.gif

"rather than negative or violent themes found in most hip-hop" wuut? i beg to differ...

no way thats accurate or his. he cannot afford to spend that much, i know that for a fact.

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

He is making the purchase on credit. ITs not 55 mill in cash.

probably this. He still thinks he has more hits in him....
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

In all honesty, Soulja got guap. Dude gets paid off tours, youtube, etc. He's had like 5 or 6 singles go platinum I think

smh at you guys thinking all his money comes from 2 songs. dude makes alot of money off youtube, appearances, featuring in songs, and plenty others

Originally Posted by 430AM

I'm callin BS... Dude prolly had his people pay TMZ like $5,000 to print the article. 
laugh.gif
Or the Music execs who own this dude did. I swear these dudes are given "gifts" to display to the public just so we continue buying into their image. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

smh at you guys thinking all his money comes from 2 songs. dude makes alot of money off youtube, appearances, featuring in songs, and plenty others
smh at you not realizing that money pales in comparison to the money from those two songs.

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

smh at you not realizing that money pales in comparison to the money from those two songs.

My dude gets paid 15 cents per comment and 2 cents a view on youtube. He's got like 200 videos all with 1 Mill+ views
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom