[| -- Wait, wait, wait the Suns scored 140 + AGAIN (142) against the Clipps? LMAO -- |]

Originally Posted by ZoomJay25

I like how people diss the suns for not playing defense... yet hate the spurs because they are boring.

It's kind of absurd.
you do have a point there!

But there should be a combination of both....like in Kobe
happy.gif

Again... an after thought. Don't tell me you wouldn't love Kobe if he DIDN'T play defense.

Originally Posted by ZoomJay25

I like how people diss the suns for not playing defense... yet hate the spurs because they are boring.
It's amazing to me how people use lack of defense as a way to diss players. Any person would be straight lying if they said they didn't want Nash or Amare on their team.
Thank you...

Speaking of the Spurs, watch out for them...2009 it's the odd year. Remember 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999??

its been a real tough year for me and jrich, but this was the change we needed...ill take 70% shooting anyday

Jason shooting 48% so far this year...very efficient

barbosa just made it
laugh.gif

still, im going to hate whoever fired porter if the suns keep this up. HATE.

stupid ESPN reporters talking about it was mistake firing porter

the fans know wassup

JRich is back

first 30 point game this season

unbeleivable huh

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

its been a real tough year for me and jrich, but this was the change we needed...ill take 70% shooting anyday

yup, hes driving 90 + mph with a toddler in the back unrestrained.... A+ work JRich

Love the dude but offcourt discisions are WHACK

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

yup, hes driving 90 + mph with a toddler in the back unrestrained.... A+ work JRich

Love the dude but offcourt discisions are WHACK
I try not to comment on grammar issues, but damn!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom