Waiting until the last minute to register for classes UNAPPRECIATION.

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
30t6p3b.gif

All these teachers have 1.0's and !*$* on ratemyprofessors.
indifferent.gif

Classes being filled up is the reason why I am a 4.5 year senior and maybe even another semester if I dont get into one class for fall.

30t6p3b.gif

NOT APPRECIATED.

Being able to register at the last minute regardless because you're in a designated program
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

30t6p3b.gif

All these teachers have 1.0's and !*$* on ratemyprofessors.
indifferent.gif
I'm paying for that sht RIGHT @!#*+%@ now, so I feel you. I didnt think I was going to take classes this summer and thanks to registering late I honestly think I have the worst @!#*+%@ teacher ever.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 I prey I pass and I cant wait until I get to fill out the anonymous evaluation. 

So glad I'm not in college anymore. I hated registering. I would wake up at like 5 am because registration opened at like 6 am.

NTers can camp out for days just for sweatshop shoes, but they can't register for classes?
Dun goof'd on priorities.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Being able to register at the last minute regardless because you're in a designated program
pimp.gif

Yup. What are you going for? I'm in culinary.

Why didn't you just register earlier? Simple solution....

But with that being said, sometimes not all the ratings on that site are correct IMO

Stop all your blood-claat cryin, I was flyin
Made it to school with barely 'nuff time to sign in
Yeah I hear the alarm, yeah I hear you mom
Yeah yeah I don't wan' be broke when I'm 31
They said the best classes go to the fastest
Sorry Mr. West there's no good classes, and that's what yo' *+% get
Not even electives? Not even prerequits?
You mean I missed my major by a couple of seconds?
Now I'm in the shop class or the basket weavin
With all the rest of the muh'@%*%*@% underachievin
Man, this is a insult
I went to junior high with all of them and they been slow
If I can catch the beat then slow down the tempo
Just notice at the end if I'm too late for the intro
Will I make it from the student loans to a Benz-o?
Like old folks pissin, I guess it all (Depends), oh, oh

I can't even register early if I wanted to, since my registration doesn't open until after my orientation. I've seen complaints on our FB group page how classes that are mandatory for my major, are already maxed out.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

NTers can camp out for days just for sweatshop shoes, but they can't register for classes?
Dun goof'd on priorities.

roll.gif
roll.gif
This is so true. Not me though I want camp out for kicks. I didnt take any classes this summer due to waiting too late . Im good for the fall though. I would like to move around a lil though.

@ my school you can still show up for a week and you usaually get a permission code from the teacher almost everytime

Back
Top Bottom