Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by kien

OHHH LESSS DOOOO ITTTTT!!
OH LEESSS DOOOO IIIIITTTT!!!!
z193041764.jpg

Flocka

2417164282_3cedc64029.jpg

!

His music is garbage. Only way his music makes any news is when dudes get shot. Sad man.

*Waits for Gucci's return*

*$*@ outta here with that oh its the music, them young bucks had that animosity on their chest before they got up in that club....i bet the fools who were shooting had prior beef

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Violence was in this world LOOOONG before rap music...

Rappers changing their message isn't gonna change a thing except their bank accounts... Then they'd HAVE to go out there and do the %+*@ they claim to have already done in their raps...

The world is in a SAD state, about .001% of that blame can go towards the rappers...

Ok violence was in the world long before rap but we're not talking about the worldly view of things. We're talking about the violence in rap and the violence that often follows rappers who talk about violent things.

Kids in the hood are looking for something to believe in and rap stars from the neighborhood just happen to be who some kids in our communities want to look up to. Let's call a spade a spade here.

8 Kids get shot at a rap concert where drug dealing and SHOOTING people is 100% of topic being rapped about but yet you only put .001% of the blame for the incident on the performers themselves? C'mon man.
Rappers are talkin about what's goin on... Instead of people trying to STOP what's goin on, they'd rather focus on stopping the rappers from talking about it...

People shooting in a place like Gary Indiana has NOTHING to do with rap, those Ns is gonna be shooting regardless of who's performing... I'm sure they did it last week, this week, and they'll do it again next week...

Rap is $+%*%$ up... Because the world is $+%*%$ up...

We all knew that !@#@ was gonna get sprayed up so that's no suprise...

...but most importantly - has anyone heard from Rilla?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

We all knew that !@#@ was gonna get sprayed up so that's no suprise...

...but most importantly - has anyone heard from Rilla?

I think CAKE talked to him and he's fine other than being in the banned camp
laugh.gif

i was in the club when this song came on last week...

boys started jumpin up and down...

the dj had to stop the music cuz they was shakin the dance floor... lol...

i cant lie...

i wanted to get in the mix and start jumpin up and down, too..

but i kept my cool....

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Rappers are talkin about what's goin on... Instead of people trying to STOP what's goin on, they'd rather focus on stopping the rappers from talking about it... 

Waka Flocka is talking about whats going on?
laugh.gif

No he's not. Much like mostt other rappers hes talking about what hes doing and how he gets down and what makes him a big tough guy. Stop making excuses for people like him.
People shooting in a place like Gary Indiana has NOTHING to do with rap, those Ns is gonna be shooting regardless of who's performing... I'm sure they did it last week, this week, and they'll do it again next week...
Youre missing my point. That type of music that he's making invites this type of activity to his performances. I never said rap caused violence, my argument is that it promotes and invites the violence.

Rap is $+%*%$ up... Because the world is $+%*%$ up...
Rap is messed up because the majority of rap fans like trash which in turn causes radio to play trash which in turn causes record execs to buy in to these flash in the pan artists, search for and promote the same types of artists so in turn they can get the majority of the rapp fans to waste money on their material...Its a vicious cycle but if the fans didnt support it, it wouldnt be turning.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

violence man, when will it end

It'll end when stupid ignorant rappers stop promoting it. Young kids in the hood look up to these guys so its inevitable that they're going to take some of the things they say to heart..Entertainment outlets don't care about the kids so they'll continue to promote whatever garners the most dollars, no matter what the "music" endorsess.
smh.gif

That won't stop the violence...
I hate when people try to blame it on that....
Stuff like this was goin on before these "stupid ignorant rappers" were promoting it...
Where do you think they got it from?

What I meant to say was this: the violence is not a direct result of the music but they are associated in that the music invites listeners to behave that way. When he said when will the violence end, I responded in terms of saing that the violence thats constantly connected with hip hop will end when ignorant rappers stop promoting it

Man I hope this isn't the case....But I don't think Waka is going to see it to the end of the year.

Rudemiester wrote:

Waka Flocka is talking about whats going on?
laugh.gif

No he's not. Much like mostt other rappers hes talking about what hes doing and how he gets down and what makes him a big tough guy. Stop making excuses for people like him.
He's not??... So he's not talkin about what's goin, so is he just living in some fantasy land where people shoot it out when they have problems?? Cause lord knows that'll NEVER happen in America.

Youre missing my point. That type of music that he's making invites this type of activity to his performances. I never said rap caused violence, my argument is that it promotes and invites the violence.
So if a 15 year old gets pregnant that's prolly Ludacris or Nicki Manaj's fault... Cause their music "invites" that type of activity...

Do Martin Scorcesse movies promote violence or the gangster lifestyle??
Rap is messed up because the majority of rap fans like trash which in turn causes radio to play trash which in turn causes record execs to buy in to these flash in the pan artists, search for and promote the same types of artists so in turn they can get the majority of the rapp fans to waste money on their material...Its a vicious cycle but if the fans didnt support it, it wouldnt be turning.
There's no major label marketing dollars behind Wacka Flocka movement... His !#$* got hot because SOME people enjoy that !#$*, its not like some multi million dollar corperation brainstormed this whole idea, there's a great amount of people that enjoy this !#$*... I was @ a party this weekend and when his joint came on all hell broke loose...

There was kids shooting kids BEFORE Wacka Flocka came out, and there will be kids shooting kids long after Wacka Flocka and his music are gone...

Instead of focusing on the rappers that speak about it, go after those bringing those guns into the community... I don't think Wacka Flocka or Gucci Mane are the ones giving these teenager straps to kill one another...

Back
Top Bottom