Waka Flocka Flame Concert Ends in Violence, Eight Teens Shot

I heard his name is the sound of a gun clicking or something like that. If that's true I'm gonna side with Rudemeister.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I heard his name is the sound of a gun clicking or something like that. If that's true I'm gonna side with Rudemeister.
Yeah, you're right about the first part.  I mean to anyone trying to deny the effects of Waka's music: Dude says in the hook, "Drug-dealing music, I influence, (HEY) I influence."  I mean really, I don't know what could be worse: Him not realizing the effect his music has at hole-in-the-wall clubs, or him doing all of this on purpose just to make money.  Dude is straight wildin' right now...

AirMaxin1 wrote:
940sicc3 wrote:
Originally Posted by JPioneer

940sicc3 wrote:
bricksquad aint movin nooooo bricks

and btw, its only a matter of time............

Don't act like Gucci never touched a brick.

And maybe OJ too.

only bricks they touched was on the fireplace at grandmas house

I swear dudes be o.d. underestimating rappers sometimes..
grin.gif
laugh.gif

just like you dudes be o.d in believing everything they say

all these gucci flocka oj dudes look like new money to me

they look like they used to be bums before they got a lil rap fame

as soon as they get a check they go by all that foolish fake jewels and get 50 tattoos like they never had nothin before

I've never heard my gun make that sound. And if it ever did make a sound like Wacka Flocka it will be returned

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

I've never heard my gun make that sound. And if it ever did make a sound like Wacka Flocka it will be returned

i don't know where i heard it...i think it was on the radio...

and i don't own a gun so i don't know how they sound...

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

Waka Flocka is what the choppa says;
pimp.gif
WAKA FLOCKA (FLAME)
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

AirMaxin1 wrote:
940sicc3 wrote:
Originally Posted by JPioneer

940sicc3 wrote:
bricksquad aint movin nooooo bricks

and btw, its only a matter of time............

Don't act like Gucci never touched a brick.

And maybe OJ too.

only bricks they touched was on the fireplace at grandmas house

I swear dudes be o.d. underestimating rappers sometimes..
grin.gif
laugh.gif

just like you dudes be o.d in believing everything they say

all these gucci flocka oj dudes look like new money to me

they look like they used to be bums before they got a lil rap fame

as soon as they get a check they go by all that foolish fake jewels and get 50 tattoos like they never had nothin before

6113551a470531fdf77c214b73a87236f8e6060.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Yeah, you're right about the first part.  I mean to anyone trying to deny the effects of Waka's music: Dude says in the hook, "Drug-dealing music, I influence, (HEY) I influence."  I mean really, I don't know what could be worse: Him not realizing the effect his music has at hole-in-the-wall clubs, or him doing all of this on purpose just to make money.  Dude is straight wildin' right now...

Cats hustling are MORE influenced by the poverty surrounding them then what some rapper is talkin about... Lets be real. Cats were selling drugs LOONG before hip hop, so what influenced them?? POVERTY

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Cats hustling are MORE influenced by the poverty surrounding them then what some rapper is talkin about... Lets be real. Cats were selling drugs LOONG before hip hop, so what influenced them?? POVERTY

no one is arguing against that but music like this doesn't really help does it? a bunch of drunk dudes when music like this comes on? anyone can see that being a problem...

its not a problem that Waka and others rap about this kinda stuff but as already stated they promote the lifestyle more than offer a solution or other options...i think that is the point that Rudemeister is trying to make...

I never said rap caused violence, my argument is that it promotes and invites the violence.

I remember when the music was influenced by it's surroundings, not the other way around.

cats actin like the music was what "sent these teens OVER THE EDGE" *dun dun dun*

they woulda shot at each other anyways somewhere else.

this just so happened to be at a concert.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

cats actin like the music was what "sent these teens OVER THE EDGE" *dun dun dun*

they woulda shot at each other anyways somewhere else.

this just so happened to be at a concert.

pretty much.

Those kids had no future............regardless.

Back
Top Bottom