Waka Flocka Flame Concert Ends in Violence, Eight Teens Shot

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=72481

This is ridiculous.  I don't have a problem with Waka's music (I somehow know most of the words to "O Let's Do It"), but the problem comes when you have younger heads who can't tell the difference between him just making music and the Brick Squad moving kilos of work.  Either way, I hope these eight teens get better soon.  All this violence is not a good look for Waka at all, and might hinder him from collaborating from more established artists...

You're late. Young Rilla was suppose to be performing with him.

I haven't seen him post in a while...

Who is that cat, real talk. Never heard anything from him, just seen him on the internet and %#%%. Please tell me i'm not missing anything from him. Sorry about the youngins that got popped

Waka Flocka, blocka blocka.

Flocka!  
krs.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

violence man, when will it end

It'll end when stupid ignorant rappers stop promoting it. Young kids in the hood look up to these guys so its inevitable that they're going to take some of the things they say to heart..Entertainment outlets don't care about the kids so they'll continue to promote whatever garners the most dollars, no matter what the "music" endorsess.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark
My lil cousins had a pary on Saturday and a fight started to THIS song... {

Waka takin Ls like Yung Berg, first he got shot and his chain stolen, then he got beat up the other day...

Performs with a black eye, shouts out the dude that snuffed him, then 8 kids get shot afterwards...
smh.gif

air max 1 wrote:
they prob started shootin cause of how bad the music was

laugh.gif
... You're prolly right...

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

It'll end when stupid ignorant rappers stop promoting it. Young kids in the hood look up to these guys so its inevitable that they're going to take some of the things they say to heart..Entertainment outlets don't care about the kids so they'll continue to promote whatever garners the most dollars, no matter what the "music" endorsess.
smh.gif

That won't stop the violence...
I hate when people try to blame it on that....
Stuff like this was goin on before these "stupid ignorant rappers" were promoting it...
Where do you think they got it from?

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

smh.gif
I put it on the parents.

Violence was in this world LOOOONG before rap music...

Rappers changing their message isn't gonna change a thing except their bank accounts... Then they'd HAVE to go out there and do the $@*+ they claim to have already done in their raps...

The world is in a SAD state, about .001% of that blame can go towards the rappers...

Ever heard of crime mob, pastor troy, lil jon...but even then i don't put it on the music.

Most of these knuckleheads go to these concerts with the sole intentions of fighting someone...you can't curb something that was predestined to happen.

If you live that type of lifestyle it can jumpoff anywhere at anytime.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Violence was in this world LOOOONG before rap music...

Rappers changing their message isn't gonna change a thing except their bank accounts... Then they'd HAVE to go out there and do the %+*@ they claim to have already done in their raps...

The world is in a SAD state, about .001% of that blame can go towards the rappers...

Ok violence was in the world long before rap but we're not talking about the worldly view of things. We're talking about the violence in rap and the violence that often follows rappers who talk about violent things.

Kids in the hood are looking for something to believe in and rap stars from the neighborhood just happen to be who some kids in our communities want to look up to. Let's call a spade a spade here.

8 Kids get shot at a rap concert where drug dealing and SHOOTING people is 100% of topic being rapped about but yet you only put .001% of the blame for the incident on the performers themselves? C'mon man.

Back
Top Bottom