Waka Flocka Gets Locked Up

4,314
16
Joined Jun 4, 2008


TMZ Reports:


Rapper Waka Flocka Flame -- who just recorded a video with P. Diddy -- was locked up yesterday ... and he ain't getting out any time soon.

Waka -- real name Juaquin James Malphurs -- is on probation in Georgia for possessing a sawed-off shotgun. Cops tell us he violated probation by leaving the state.

Waka will be held without bail at the Houston County Jail until his court appearance in a few weeks. The good news, his song "O Let's Do It" is moving up the charts
 
12,113
12
Joined Jan 3, 2008
Live fast, fall hard.



Dude JUST filmed a video with some of the richest black people in the country and now hes back to square one...



my *%!%#+# people...
 
18,489
6,324
Joined Mar 28, 2009
damn...south we losing...how like 4 of our rappers going in out out of jail in the past year...SMH
 
7,695
4,192
Joined Jun 21, 2005
Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Live fast, fall hard.



Dude JUST filmed a video with some of the richest black people in the country and now hes back to square one...



my *%!%#+# people...
Yeah but we all knew this was gonna happen. Either he was gonna get locked up or killed before 2011, there was no way around that.
 
2,627
11
Joined Jul 20, 2008
MrWavez wrote:[hr][/hr]damn...south we losing...how like 4 of our rappers going in out out of jail in the past year...SMH

  
The label execs struck a gold mine in the south. Everyone wants to be a goon theses days and they recognized that, they started signing any street !+%%% they could to try to profit out of them. So Icey is a label full of thugs.... what did yall expect
?
 
2,598
106
Joined Sep 21, 2009
Originally Posted by 51and3rd

MrWavez wrote: [hr][/hr]damn...south we losing...how like 4 of our rappers going in out out of jail in the past year...SMH

  
The label execs struck a gold mine in the south. Everyone wants to be a goon theses days and they recognized that, they started signing any street !+%%% they could to try to profit out of them. So Icey is a label full of thugs.... what did yall expect
?


  
 
12,531
937
Joined Feb 8, 2009
Im gonna say this Waka my boy and all but I been said that @*!@! !#%@@@ up. How the hell u making $200K a month and still hang the places u hang do the *@*+ u do. He aint even the dumbest dude in the world but he refused to change *@*+ up.
 
7,695
4,192
Joined Jun 21, 2005
Originally Posted by cartune

Im gonna say this Waka my boy and all but I been said that @*!@! !#%@@@ up. How the hell u making $200K a month and still hang the places u hang do the *@*+ u do. He aint even the dumbest dude in the world but he refused to change *@*+ up.
Is you forreal bruh?  He's really been making that much...
 
12,531
937
Joined Feb 8, 2009
Yea he been doin shows thurs - saturday for the last 4 months he get 15k - 20k a show but I remember them dudes was saying they had a 200+ month.
 
Top Bottom