Waka Flocka Gets Locked Up

TMZ Reports:

Rapper Waka Flocka Flame -- who just recorded a video with P. Diddy -- was locked up yesterday ... and he ain't getting out any time soon.

Waka -- real name Juaquin James Malphurs -- is on probation in Georgia for possessing a sawed-off shotgun. Cops tell us he violated probation by leaving the state.

Waka will be held without bail at the Houston County Jail until his court appearance in a few weeks. The good news, his song "O Let's Do It" is moving up the charts

stoopid
smh.gif

Live fast, fall hard.

Dude JUST filmed a video with some of the richest black people in the country and now hes back to square one...

my *%!%#+# people...
smh.gif

damn...south we losing...how like 4 of our rappers going in out out of jail in the past year...SMH

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Live fast, fall hard.

Dude JUST filmed a video with some of the richest black people in the country and now hes back to square one...

my *%!%#+# people...
smh.gif

Yeah but we all knew this was gonna happen. Either he was gonna get locked up or killed before 2011, there was no way around that.

MrWavez wrote:
damn...south we losing...how like 4 of our rappers going in out out of jail in the past year...SMH

The label execs struck a gold mine in the south. Everyone wants to be a goon theses days and they recognized that, they started signing any street !+%%% they could to try to profit out of them. So Icey is a label full of thugs.... what did yall expect
eyes.gif
?

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

MrWavez wrote:

The label execs struck a gold mine in the south. Everyone wants to be a goon theses days and they recognized that, they started signing any street !+%%% they could to try to profit out of them. So Icey is a label full of thugs.... what did yall expect
eyes.gif
?
roll.gif

Im gonna say this Waka my boy and all but I been said that @*!@! !#%@@@ up. How the hell u making $200K a month and still hang the places u hang do the *@*+ u do. He aint even the dumbest dude in the world but he refused to change *@*+ up.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Im gonna say this Waka my boy and all but I been said that @*!@! !#%@@@ up. How the hell u making $200K a month and still hang the places u hang do the *@*+ u do. He aint even the dumbest dude in the world but he refused to change *@*+ up.
smh.gif

Is you forreal bruh?  He's really been making that much...

Yea he been doin shows thurs - saturday for the last 4 months he get 15k - 20k a show but I remember them dudes was saying they had a 200+ month.

Back
Top Bottom