Wale - Back to the Feature?!

I thought it got pushed back?

Unless this is the day it got pushed back to.

Plus how in the eff do MIXTAPES get pushed back anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

For sum reason I feel like he's not giving this one away..rightfully so if true..
it would be an epic fail if true. Who buys mixtapes anymore?
Tru indeed..I know I don't..
but if Currensy can sell a mixtape album,then Wale should be able to do the same..
Especially when u have bammas asking about it every other day..
not to mention every sell is a win, because people goin buy it regardless.
and if they don't, then they lose IF they're a true fan..

Did 9th still exclusively produce this? I know that was the original plan but I really haven't been keeping up with the updates.

i've been looking forward to the mixtape coming out all day i swear im getting tired of wale's bs pushing stuff back all the time now

For sum reason I feel like he's not giving this one away..rightfully so if true..
Ppl bought Halfway House
ohwell.gif
Me bein one of them. pirated music don't play right in my car for some reason so I left that alone
laugh.gif

that joint he was working on when he was on joebudden tv sounded ill been waiting for this, what the haps?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Ppl bought Halfway House
ohwell.gif
Me bein one of them. pirated music don't play right in my car for some reason so I left that alone
laugh.gif
If you're talking about the actual sound quality you gotta make sure you're downloading quality mp3's. If a full album is less than100,000 KB's I don't %@%$ with it.

some dude said on walemusic.com that it's not done and it's not coming out anytime soon... idk if I believe him but I'm losing interest in thismixtape...

Back
Top Bottom