WALE CHILLIN VIDEO

Um... the Family Affair joint.

I sort of like the Video.. but I had to turn the sound down to appreciate it more... cause I was listening to the lyrics but couldn' tie it to the video.

Is it about a Pimp handling his +!@!? I like the Rawness of the Video though.. feels like a REAL video upon viewing... Is this on BET uncut since he'scussin on it??

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

See, this is the product i'm looking for. Doesn't matter if its heart-felt or braggadocio, go all in. A shame it couldn't get the push "chillin" did.

Short of maybe too many words in a bar in some parts, THAT was tight. The imagery, concept and wordplay were on point. That's what I'm looking for too,my man.

And whoever was the jack+%$ that said Ginuine was repping the area when no one else was have no idea @+* they're talking about.

Um... the Family Affair joint.

I sort of like the Video.. but I had to turn the sound down to appreciate it more... cause I was listening to the lyrics but couldn' tie it to the video.

Is it about a Pimp handling his +!@!? I like the Rawness of the Video though.. feels like a REAL video upon viewing... Is this on BET uncut since he's cussin on it??

1st verse: From the perspective of the Pimp
2nd verse: From the perspective of the mother
3rd verse: From the perspective of the baby

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure thats how it is. And BET uncut has been gone, what you talkin bout man
laugh.gif
. Most likely its just gonna be a internet video.

Thanks Kev... I thought maybe I was crazy lol...

Bein on the road sometimes and up late I see it I was about to say dag... what WAS that? lol

Thanks for the insight on the lyrics though.. makes sense my man...

maybe im the only one this bothered, but i guess wearing a nats cap instead of a giants one mustve been too much for him.

some sportszone around the way must have a blk/orange version if he really wanted that cw.

i think its a good video... but like most of you i also wondered about why they went to boston?

Because of schedule conflicts that's the only way they could get Lady Gaga in the video is if they shot in Boston.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom