WALE CHILLIN VIDEO

Video doesn't match the song at all! Paid Gaga for 6 scenes and only used 1. I know he's going to have some decent songs on the album but if they dontstart fitting the videos properly to them then he wont make it past the "Almost cut it" list on 106th & Park.

Dude... the people around you (industry folks) are going to keep you in the hole! You better start climbing out now

COOL VIDEO

but.
this whole " streetwear" & sneakers thing is played out ...dont know how bammas buy into it.

EDIT : i know duke will see this.. he stay with the
mad.gif
mad.gif
face

aite im out..

CHILLLLLLLLLLLLINN IN MOOONTTGOMMERRY COUNTY

This definitely isn't a criticism but just curious...with all of the DC landmarks being shown, how come they went with Bodega in Boston for the storefrontscene?

C.R. did a good job, as usual. Watch it without the audio.

Long term... whomp whomp. But that's hip-hop these days now.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

this whole " streetwear" & sneakers thing is played out ...dont know how bammas buy into it.

So if you not into sneakers (since they are "played"), why post on NT? The site is for Sneaker Enthusiasts, last I checked... Your posts seem to be continously filled with negatvity in general, and hate with anything associated with WALE (word to EOH, lol)... Let's lighten up folks....

mad.gif
mad.gif
face

aite im out..

Originally Posted by The Badgeman

This definitely isn't a criticism but just curious...with all of the DC landmarks being shown, how come they went with Bodega in Boston for the storefront scene?
My thoughts exactly
laugh.gif
. But then again Commonwealth DCdoesn't have much around it so it would look like you were filming in front of a strip mall. I still need to check out Bodega.

Originally Posted by B Fresco

So if you not into sneakers (since they are "played"), why post on NT? The site is for Sneaker Enthusiasts, last I checked... Your posts seem to be continously filled with negatvity in general, and hate with anything associated with WALE (word to EOH, lol)... Let's lighten up folks....

mad.gif
mad.gif
face

aite im out..

you gon twitter about me while you at it too dawg ?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

like i said, cool video.

CHILLLINN ON 355
pimp.gif

Is Wale from DC or PG?

Madness 3 blocks from my gates....

I dont see ni**as rockin madness anymore

I saw a guy today with a Madness shirt on. Heck, a wore one the other day. Dude from the shop gave me 2 free shirts, and I rock them proudly. lol

it was aight...some good city shots....other than that its ur run of the mill video...

COOL VIDEO

but.

mad.gif
mad.gif
face

aite im out..

HUH
eyes.gif
aint this Nike Talk, a website for sneaker heads????

anyway I personally don't care too much for this song, but I'm supporting all our local artist (except Genuine) its bout time we get put on forsomething besides Crack, Murder, White House, and Go-Go

i read a couple good points:
*watch it on mute..
* and all the shoe/clothes references don't do it for me..(bape shark hoodie, why not an "allover print" tall tee)

some have said he as some good music..but i havent heard any yet..

milk is chillin , Giz is chillin'...
not sure about Wale

pretty good video..makes me tolerate the song a lil more but I still think it is a weak first single.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

C.R. did a good job, as usual. Watch it without the audio.

Long term... whomp whomp. But that's hip-hop these days now.
I've seen you mention long term before, so what exactly do you mean by it and what do you think that Wale should have done??

Back
Top Bottom