Wale Confirms signing to Roc Nation

Jay should make a remix to Good Girls
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

nah jay should hop on one thing about a playa...
pimp.gif
Forgot about that song
pimp.gif
What about if they both did their verses to Imaginary Players in a concert
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

So he got dropped off Interscope? Hmm...

Word from mutual friends is Mickey Factz recently signed to Roc Nation too... I don't know if there was an announcement about that or not. I don'treally stay up on the rap wire these days.

Dude said in concert last week that he was too busy with touring to release his album yet...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

So he got dropped off Interscope? Hmm...

Word from mutual friends is Mickey Factz recently signed to Roc Nation too... I don't know if there was an announcement about that or not. I don't really stay up on the rap wire these days.
he's in Allido which is an imprint under Interscope.

and yeah, Mickey said it himself he was signed to RocNation as well about a couple weeks ago.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

No Jay should retire & put all his time & energy into his artist.
Exactly why I see dude either getting shelved, dropped(again if he was on Interscope), or flopping. Hope for the best though, like I said I'dlove for him to prove me wrong but I just don't see him doing what 'Ye did when he became the only successful Roc artist not named Ol Man Jigga.

EDIT - Damn, not you too Mickey
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Good look, I think this is one of the better situations Wale could have been in. Interscope you never release, and Def Jam you get drowned out by Nas, Fab,Jeezy, and Luda. Besides an independent I think this is best b/c Jay-Z has full control instead of on Def Jam where they do a concise release schedule andspread things out months apart. Here Jay-Z can capitalize and just release artist after artist. HOPEFULLY.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Exactly why I see dude either getting shelved, dropped(again if he was on Interscope), or flopping. Hope for the best though, like I said I'd love for him to prove me wrong but I just don't see him doing what 'Ye did when he became the only successful Roc artist not named Ol Man Jigga.

EDIT - Damn, not you too Mickey
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

^ Dont forget about Cam.... Once he signed to the roc his stock went up and every time jones or elz gets paid he gets paid! and come home with mewent plat so he did his thing....

congrats but am i the only one thats not really feelin him?

he reminds of papoose, has so much hype around him but nothing is entertaining about him

Why? Jay's music>>>his artists music.

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

congrats but am i the only one thats not really feelin him?

he reminds of papoose, has so much hype around him but nothing is entertaining about him
I like his music but i've yet to hear that song that makes me say "Oh $%%! I gotta cop this man's album". I've heard thatsong from Drake. I've heard that song from Cudi. With Wale I think dude is talented but i'm not really sure what sets him apart from the averagerapper.

Back
Top Bottom