flyer.jpg

MONDAY 3/16 - ALBUM TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT
TUESDAY 3/17 - LRG x 9TH WONDER "BACK TO THE FEATURE" RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCEMENT
WED 3/18 - TBD
THURSDAY 3/19 - TOUR DATES ANNOUNCEMENT
FRIDAY 3/20 - WALE "CHILLIN" 1ST SINGLE OFF THE ALBUM RELEASE

Via www.walemusic.comwww.walemusic.comwww.walemusic.com

www.walemusic.com

Coming from the metro, yung should already be on some ironman $%^%. If DC is on your back, #$^@ the world, you've got the strength of a million rollingalready. Let it go son, dudes is gonna sass you regardless.

LOL. Probably talking bout Mayor when dude was wilding.

"Oh my god its a new Joe Budden verse"
roll.gif

Wale got a real polarizing flow though.

lol @ how joe just walked around the kid cudi topic

joe needs to worry about his record sales

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Wale should've shouted out niketalk. i'm disappointed in you man
laugh.gif
i talked to wale at his show last friday for a minute. told him to shout out niketalk, had to remind him before he left stage. that's me onthe vid
laugh.gif

and dude told me to make him look good if i post anything about him on NT.

on a serious tip, wale is cool as ##%*. i expected him to be big-headed cuz of the buzz he been gettin with his album lately, but dude was friendly as hell. ican't wait for dude to hit it big.

damnneardeadstock wrote:

laugh.gif
i talked to wale at his show last friday for a minute. told him to shout out niketalk, had to remind him before he left stage. that's me on the vid
laugh.gif

on a serious tip, wale is cool as ##%*. i expected him to be big-headed cuz of the buzz he been gettin with his album lately, but dude was friendly as hell. i can't wait for dude to hit it big.

��
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

damnneardeadstock wrote:

laugh.gif
i talked to wale at his show last friday for a minute. told him to shout out niketalk, had to remind him before he left stage. that's me on the vid
laugh.gif

on a serious tip, wale is cool as ##%*. i expected him to be big-headed cuz of the buzz he been gettin with his album lately, but dude was friendly as hell. i can't wait for dude to hit it big.

��
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"What is this N's I.P address??!?" - Wale

laugh.gif
Wale is a funny dude......but foreel...dude shouldn't let theinternet comments get to him like that..he look like he be losin sleep over it...like somebody said b4...he from the DC area....and he made it out...half ofthe haters is people from the area..so he should just be used to it..

i hate wale ....maybe he doesnt seem to carry that extra " UGH " EXTRA PAUSE!

BUT somebody post the best wale song so i can judge on being a hater or fan

Yup, the NT'ers calling them "sensative" are definitely the ones leaving the hate comments to their stuff. Get over it, they was laughing at ya'll.

WaleDCok..thats all ill give yall now..album comin this SUMMER!!!2 minutes ago from web
WaleDCmamma told me produced by bks3 minutes ago from web
WaleDCworld tour ft jazmine sullivan and qtip produced by cool and dre3 minutes ago from web
http://twitter.com/WaleDC
WaleDCmirrors ft????? produced by mark ronson3 minutes ago from web
http://twitter.com/WaleDC
WaleDCartistic integrity pt 2 (center of attention) produced by justice league4 minutes ago from web

Back
Top Bottom