WALE >>> DRAKE LYRICALLY??

Muppets.jpg

I Take Drake Over Wale anyday, I just cant get in a wale song. But, that "dudes say they got a lot of whips, well i got a lot" line was serious andnike boots is decent..

But, Drake to me is a unpolished version of Joe Buddens in slight way... his punchlines are amazing, and his lyrics keep you on your toes and keep you thing,he can go deep too... in my eyes his thought process is crazy, he just plain out says stuff that can blow your mind away and knock you off your feet.. his flowand deliver is good as well, he can ride a beat and stay on a subject when he has too unlike lil' wayne (who has a tendency to rome around and fade offinto space and rap about whatever comes to mind), and he make some great songs. And His Mixtapes are all solid. Comeback Season is a must hear for anybody whohasn't heard or doesn't like drake!!

Im not knocking Wale, I kinda haven't given him his fare chance, imma download mixtape about nothing today and his other one. I think alot of Niketalkersgive him the nod because he's a sneaker head which is no reason to say someone is better is my eyes

wale punishes drake. listen to family affair then come back to this thread with some sense. listen to nike boots. if you from this area there is no contest. ilike drake too tho.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

"Your 16 Bit, you're so sega genesis" - WALE

eek.gif
pimp.gif

WALE >>>> Drake
Wale spits real ++*.... Drake is okay, but half of what he says isn't true to his life.
Wale > Drake

wale is miles ahead of drake lyrically. Its really not even a question. Drake has amazing punchlines? Drake has some of the most simple punchlines in the game. Wale's punchlines are amazing on the other hand.
"they telling me i ain't *++#, it's quite true constipation takes patience" 

wale is miles ahead of drake lyrically. Its really not even a question. Drake has amazing punchlines? Drake has some of the most simple punchlines in the game. Wale's punchlines are amazing on the other hand.
"they telling me i ain't $*#$, it's quite true constipation takes patience" 

Back
Top Bottom