WALE >>> DRAKE LYRICALLY??

Aite I know the first response from Niketalk is "I LOVE DRAKE" so Wale cant be better lyrically, but I just wanna know what people think about howthey fair against each other lyrically.

It would cool if you gave reasons, verses, or songs of Wale > Drake or Drake > Wale.

gone....

I listen to Drake, not so much of Wale so i'm not sure
do you see the drake thread? You know what you're going against

"Your 16 Bit, you're so sega genesis" - WALE

eek.gif
pimp.gif

WALE >>>> Drake

Wale has better lyrics but he cant flow with them all that good.

Neither if them are on Lupe's level of lyricism though so lyrics wise Lupe>Wale>Drake

But i dont listen to Wale and i feel Drake is the hottest dude out right now, still second to Lupe though

I rock with Wale more than Drake. Honestly, I don't even really get the Drake hype...

*Puts on flamesuit

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Wale has better lyrics but he cant flow with them all that good.

Neither if them are on Lupe's level of lyricism though so lyrics wise Lupe>Wale>Drake

But i dont listen to Wale and i feel Drake is the hottest dude out right now, still second to Lupe though

Why Are You Bringing Up Lupe He sAID wALE Or Drake. To Be honest no one's on his level

Originally Posted by franchise3

I rock with Wale more than Drake. Honestly, I don't even really get the Drake hype...

*Puts on flamesuit
roll.gif
I feel you on the *flamesuit* thing

*Puts on flamesuit

i feel the same way.........just flip the order of the names in your post.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

*Puts on flamesuit

i feel the same way.........just flip the order of the names in your post.

Originally Posted by zube42

eh I'm sick of Drake.
Wale>Drake lyrically, Drake got a better flow.

Real Talk If Wale can improve his flow he a be a problem because sometimes he gets boring and dry

Im sick of everybody comparing rappers to Drake.

Im not saying he's the best to ever do it, but let the man live.

"Fans of these freshmen about to get iffy, while this youngin that you doubted is about to get busy"-Drake

pimp.gif
/Thread

Originally Posted by VicRain24

*Puts on flamesuit
roll.gif
i dont even know who Drake is
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Originally Posted by VicRain24

*Puts on flamesuit
roll.gif
i dont even know who Drake is
nerd.gif
He's about 85% of the music forum's messiah.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

eh I'm sick of Drake.

Real Talk If Wale can improve his flow he a be a problem because sometimes he gets boring and dry

Yep. Drake has his flow down pack, rhyme schemes and all... Thats based off the music I've heard from him (not TOO much)...

Lyrically, I find myself more intrested in what Wale has to say compared to Drake...

I'm lookin foward to both of their debuts...

eh I'm sick of Drake.

maybe thats it.

FLOW is that important. i dont care what papoose gotta say at all............cant stand his flow.

this is why lil wayne made it to wear he is at, he can say nothin at all but make it sound hot. (when he want too)

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

eh I'm sick of Drake.

Yep. Drake has his flow down pack, rhyme schemes and all... Thats based off the music I've heard from him (not TOO much)...

Lyrically, I find myself more intrested in what Wale has to say compared to Drake...

I'm lookin foward to both of their debuts...

ok this is cool.

basically if wale flow steps up ill give it more of a listen.

Back
Top Bottom