WALE feat. Lady GaGa - Chillin Behind the Scenes (Video+Pics)

first off, there's no bigger wale fan than me. i been down with dude since day 1, and turned ALOT of people onto his music. i've driven hours just tosee dude live, front and center.

but with the video photoshoot, dude seems to be taken the sellout route to me. first 2 mixtapes, dude was talkin about his 89(?) corolla, how he didn'tneed to flash cars as long as he had his SBs. now dude is on some bootleg clipse type stuff with the S550. and lady gaga? c'mon my dude, you can't gopop on us already
smh.gif

wale says core fans don't like singles, sounds like sugar coating "sellout" to me. i support dude in everything he does, i just hope he don'tturn into another cookie cutter, boring $!! cliche rapper.

video looks kind of dope didnt expect it seeing as how the pics dont give any real indication on the other parts of the video. isnt that the same mercedes thatovechkin has?!?
pimp.gif

Dude needs a 'poppy' single though.

Who's really gonna be checking for a Wale? Who really knows of a Wale outside of DMV or hip hop blogs? Lady Gaga brings some spotlight as everybody knowswho she is. Maybe some aren't feeling the 'single' but how many dudes who come out go a totally different route, ie, ringtone status for theirfirst single? Dude kept it 'DC' more or less and I think that's commendable. Plus this is just an introductory single anyway. Dude's albumdon't drop 'til the Summer. There'll be another one out heads can check for.

the beat for chillin is vicious. and i hate the one with lady gaga. cant wait until video drops. wale goes hard. no pun

Trust me the rest of the album is 100 miles and running x paint a picture x mtan..I PROMISE! How many of yall liked "hi..my name is" HONESTLY? Bepatient..I promise ..there's a method to the madness

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

Trust me the rest of the album is 100 miles and running x paint a picture x mtan..I PROMISE! How many of yall liked "hi..my name is" HONESTLY? Be patient..I promise ..there's a method to the madness
MM HH!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

Trust me the rest of the album is 100 miles and running x paint a picture x mtan..I PROMISE! How many of yall liked "hi..my name is" HONESTLY? Be patient..I promise ..there's a method to the madness

pimp.gif

....now hurry up and drop the mixtape.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

not really feelin this joint but i root for the home team regardless...... rufus mac coming sooner than later

Back
Top Bottom