Wale Ft. Lady Gaga- Chillin' [{Video Shoot Pics}]

As I have stated before folks ... we need to support or local artist if we want our artistic community to thrive and grow ... support your writers,painters,photographers, singers, rappers, actors and while you at it just uplift someone in your hood who is doing good ...

We hard on our folks for good reason sometime but some of you bamas just be going in for the sake of going in on a cat.

*Steps down off of his soap box ... kicks it and drops the mic*

Originally Posted by TOWEH

As I have stated before folks ... we need to support or local artist if we want our artistic community to thrive and grow ... support your writers, painters,photographers, singers, rappers, actors and while you at it just uplift someone in your hood who is doing good ...

We hard on our folks for good reason sometime but some of you bamas just be going in for the sake of going in on a cat.

*Steps down off of his soap box ... kicks it and drops the mic*

*ques hand clap gif*

I mean I get if people don't like dude, but the way some people in this forum hate got them smellin like Old Bay.... Straight crabs in a bushel.

I cant wait for the finished product. I think they were shooting @ the MADNESS store in the city yesterday.

SILVER 1/2 CENTS
pimp.gif

Its good to see Wale do the official video for the official album. We have been thru the whole process of an artist trying to get a buzz, getting a deal,getting endorsement and now the final product. It has been interesting watching the whole process. I am not crazy about the single but dude got skills and thisis a business.

O.K., Wale I see you homie, You got Tre in the video wit you, Keep doing your thing, and @!%* a hater, all i know is you don't cover or hide where youfrom, and you put the DMV in your songs so I respect you for that alone!!

Kick down the door so others can get in too, DC and Maryland been blocked out the game for too long, while they steal our sound and style

From the pics it doesn't look that special, same old video thing that everyone else is doing, throw a good car in it and that's it. No creativity atall, Filmed in front of the madness shop or at Ben's..... I do like Wale on some songs but not on all of his material but I do want to see him havesuccess.. The thing is that don't just like him because he is from the area but that he makes good music.. I hate when people call this area DMV, that %$#!is so new school, just rep where you from, everybody knows everybody and your card can be pulled for sure

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Savonne wrote:

Should be a nice video for a wack rapper...
seriously if you don't like wale and you live in the DMV area you should just kill yourself he representing the DMV %%! bag
smh.gif

wale is not repping the whole DMV. he reps dc, pg and moco. wale is a pretty good rapper tho. i group him in there with the likes of cudi and drake althoughcudi makes the better music out of the 3 of them. that being said, wale is doing his thing so i ain't mad at that. i wish he would stop claiming the DMV asa whole tho when it is obvious that is not the case.

the benz is sick, silver half cents not so much. jmo.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Savonne wrote:

seriously if you don't like wale and you live in the DMV area you should just kill yourself he representing the DMV %%! bag
smh.gif

wale is not repping the whole DMV. he reps dc, pg and moco. wale is a pretty good rapper tho. i group him in there with the likes of cudi and drake although cudi makes the better music out of the 3 of them. that being said, wale is doing his thing so i ain't mad at that. i wish he would stop claiming the DMV as a whole tho when it is obvious that is not the case.

he shouts out the whole DMV tho, like he dont rep nova cuz he not from there, but he still shows it love, and really dc, pg, and moco only whatreally matters
laugh.gif

Cudi might be the better artist ( overall music) but as far as rapping goes, I think Wale is ahead of cudi and drake....I like drake but im not 100% sold thatwayne don't ghost write his material, maybe i just havent heard another toronto type dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Savonne wrote:

smh.gif

wale is not repping the whole DMV. he reps dc, pg and moco. wale is a pretty good rapper tho. i group him in there with the likes of cudi and drake although cudi makes the better music out of the 3 of them. that being said, wale is doing his thing so i ain't mad at that. i wish he would stop claiming the DMV as a whole tho when it is obvious that is not the case.

he shouts out the whole DMV tho, like he dont rep nova cuz he not from there, but he still shows it love, and really dc, pg, and moco only what really matters
laugh.gif

Cudi might be the better artist ( overall music) but as far as rapping goes, I think Wale is ahead of cudi and drake....I like drake but im not 100% sold that wayne don't ghost write his material, maybe i just havent heard another toronto type dude
laugh.gif

I challenge you to research how long Drake been at it vs. when D'Wayne changed his flow up (for the ump tine time in his career). I'mconvinced it could be the other way around
laugh.gif
. D'Wayne just lacks so much originality! Every 2 seasons he emulates a different rapper. Dudes didn't start pumping Wayne untill he suckedoff HOV to the either beat. He is the Kid Rock of rap. Str8 rap to rock (Who does that really?)

Back
Top Bottom