Wale Ft. Lady Gaga- Chillin' [{Video Shoot Pics}]

More pics in the link:
http://thephoenix.com/Boston/Music/82393-Photos-Chillin-with-Gaga-and-Wale/

800x533.aspx

800x533.aspx
800x533.aspx

800x533.aspx

Originally Posted by Savonne

Should be a nice video for a wack rapper...

...uh-oh.......
laugh.gif
anyway it looks like Wale's doin the whole "let me stunt with this RENTED vehicle"....i'm not hating though...not atall.lol but why do i get the feeling he's slowly turning commercial...maybe its just me though...i mean, isn't that what everyones doing now days? butyeah, i cant wait to see the video though.................well..............actually.............i can.lol

anyway it looks like Wale's doin the whole "let me stunt with this RENTED vehicle"....
Ain't no different than everyone else. Ain't too many "owning" anything these days. Take my word on that. I got good friendsthat are higher ups at certain car companies; they can type in person's name and tell you how far they are behind in payments.
smh.gif

why do i get the feeling he's slowly turning commercial...
It's about $$$, spins... Check Flo'rida's "Get Low" if you don't believe me, billboard alone. Gotta get that return oninvestment. It's business now. Personally, a "mixtape" remix with Busta and Young Chris can save this track in the streets.

wack rapper
I can't say that fully, personals aside. He has had his moments; kids eat him up. If Wayne is the bar, this should be easy for dude.
laugh.gif

Joint looks dope. I've never doubted C.R.
pimp.gif

It's hard to get a feel for the video by looking at the pics. The first thing that comes to mind is, why Boston? Unless it was a scheduling thing. Ifhe's in Boston now, for a tour stop, and by the time he's back in DC, it's too late to shoot - I understand.

Silver Half Cents are looking nice.

Can't wait to see the video though.

I got good friends that are higher ups at certain car companies; they can type in person's name and tell you how far they are behind in payments.

That benz in a Wale video means no creative input or research done by Director of Video...

Then again... you look at ANY of those Down South Video's that have souped up Hoopties don't look like they belong..

No Wait.

I love the way we beat up on folks in here ... no I actually hate it ... but cats from the "Urea" will be cats form the UREA ...

Glad to see the youngin' doing things ....

seriously if you don't like wale and you live in the DMV area you should just kill yourself he representing the DMV %%! bag
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

seriously if you don't like wale and you live in the DMV area you should just kill yourself he representing the DMV %%! bag
smh.gif
4dd25344336a7da9d76377c4386ebf70aa45c47.jpg

Just because he's reppin' the "urea", doesn't mean we need to ride him like a rodeo. Does the DMV need to support Tabi too because Ithink he's basura. When it comes to Wale, it's a touchy subject in the DMV forum. I personally think he's aight, nothing spectacular, but everyoneis entitled to their own opinion, and I can see why kids are on his jock and why the "OG's" think he's a gimmick.

Originally Posted by sjuelz

Nice but looks like the vid wont go with the song.

Y should it... The lyrics don't!
roll.gif
and i'm a fan but turrrball isturrrball

why do i get the feeling he's slowly turning commercial...
It's about $$$, spins... Check Flo'rida's "Get Low" if you don't believe me, billboard alone. Gotta get that return on investment. It's business now. Personally, a "mixtape" remix with Busta and Young Chris can save this track in the streets.

#1 on the Billboards for 2008 for those that didn't know. He got a fat check from iTunes, this I know.
I wouldn't say all that

Seriously if you don't like wale and you live in the DMV area you should just kill yourself he representing the DMV %%! bag
smh.gif

Damn sure wouldn't say all that!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Just because he's reppin' the "urea", doesn't mean we need to ride him like a rodeo. Does the DMV need to support Tabi too because I think he's basura.
Your opinion = respected.

But Tabi that dude.

Sorry.

Pick up "DOPE" and tell me otherwise, please.

Back to the regularly scheduled program.........................

I will never understand how him rapping about the DMV is going to help me out

I have no problem with Wale and to this day I blast Dig Dug nonstop, but I think its stupid to hear people say oo hes puttin DC on the map like DC is somesmall hick town in West Virginia somewhere

Back
Top Bottom