Wale got his panties in a bunch again. vol. Female Tendencies.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

He OD but it's not like he was lying.

Arguing with females, much less online is < though.

They better just send out promotional tweets from his account because with his new joint coming up, i could see a lot more meltdowns happening.
This

Ross needs to take wale off twitter for the rest of his career for his own good.

ill be that guy
yea she's incredibly irrelevant. yea wale shoulda just brushed it off but he didnt say anything that wasnt true nor anything that was illogical. maybe that N is just opinionated...i still dunno why NT practically shuns wale lol

She ain't even say nothing that crazy.

If you a man, and you deal with women, you know how they are. So you should be smart enough not to get caught up in that BUUUUUULL......

Otherwise.....

"You $%!%+$ get so emotional, you remind me of my........"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Peep Game

She ROASTED him hahahahahahahahaha!!!
"guys menstrate too"
laugh.gif

wale must've started gettin bunz late in his life, cuz that bitterness SEEPS through da keyboard... he's always walking around with resentment, fams u signed coño!
laugh.gif

and to be funky i always thought ya was gassin that he's too sensitive....guess imma believer now
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
this

Dude went from 0-60 in like 2.5... What she said did NOT deserve all that, him acknowledging the elephant in the room that is her "fame" seemed mad desparate, almost random

In the grand scheme of things this whole situation doesn't even really matter, it won't hurt or help either one of them...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Joe Budden 2.0
This x1000. But its funny how NT will embrace the same kind of nonsense coming from Joey while calling Wale out for it.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Joe Budden 2.0
This x1000. But its funny how NT will embrace the same kind of nonsense coming from Joey while calling Wale out for it.
budden actually has a impressive resume of baggin some choice pieces of bunz, so if he throws a couple under da bus in da process its admirable to a person who can't get any and it helps he does it with da up most

charisma and wit...now wale just tweeked on ol' mami for something that was a lightweight jab at best.....makes you look overly defensive and petty.

lol last time i checked your allowed to joke on twitter ..half of y'all do that to me ...if i was upset in real life ..id adress her..we are on the same tour ...y'all sensitive not me...im a normal !+%$% ...i talk shy like y'all ..i get excited whn my team wins like y'all ..i crack jokes back when i want like y'all...i pride myself on being the same person i was before $ and attention...y'all should take it easy...cuz i have yet to see an NT person say anything but "i love ur music" in person ..its never that serious...as u were

I aint talkin ishhh, Personally... I just find it corny to go in on a female who YOU feel is a non-factor....If you think shes a non-factor in life...then treat her like so and ignore the broad...

Joe Budden 2.0
budden actually has a impressive resume of baggin some choice pieces of bunz, so if he throws a couple under da bus in da process its admirable to a person who can't get any and it helps he does it with da up most

charisma and wit...now wale just tweeked on ol' mami for something that was a lightweight jab at best.....makes you look overly defensive and petty.
Your mindset on a lot of issues <<<<

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

lol last time i checked your allowed to joke on twitter ..half of y'all do that to me ...if i was upset in real life ..id adress her..we are on the same tour ...y'all sensitive not me...im a normal !+%$% ...i talk shy like y'all ..i get excited whn my team wins like y'all ..i crack jokes back when i want like y'all...i pride myself on being the same person i was before $ and attention...y'all should take it easy...cuz i have yet to see an NT person say anything but "i love ur music" in person ..its never that serious...as u were

Wale Folarin http://a3.twimg.com/a/131...x/img/sprite-icons.png);
[/url]

height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

#NT= a lot hypocrites

indifferent.gif

Kanye talks about a female (amber rose) and you guys give the
pimp.gif
Wale talks about a female and you guys give the
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
*%#@ doesn't make sense to me

Joe Budden 2.0
laugh.gif

nah
JB is in a class of his own
from getting beat up and crying about it on JB TV to socking chicks and having his personal life all over the internet, etc
cant really compare the two

If you would've hit the "how many fans you really got that are followers and not n_'s just tryin to fuggg" X "if u wanna slide rose acosta ya" and left it at that, then it would've been all 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But it doesn't come off as cracking jokes when you go at somebody like 7 times, especially a shawty who really is just another model that....in all honesty..... NT made famous.

But that's just me.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Your mindset on a lot of issues <<<<
 w/e duke...i may be a goon, but im rarely wrong.

"jump shot maybe ugly but it goes in"
pimp.gif

as for wale....

Mark-Jackson.jpg

"cmon son, you're betta then that"

do you really wanna be THAT guy? you know, da guy that judges women because they work as a stripper or they video vixens....
laugh.gif
let ol' girl cook
30t6p3b.gif

Wale showed so much promise & then I was underwhelmed when he dropped his first major label release...Beefin' with anyone in Twitter is lame especially if it's a dude & a chick. Whatever man....

Haha, sounds about right
roll.gif

y'all should take it easy...cuz i have yet to see an NT person say anything but "i love ur music" in person
This is really the bottom line. Cats making minimum wage trying to roast Wale online for e-lulz would never say the same stuff to his face. 

Back
Top Bottom