Wale - Hundred Miles & Runnin?

we bout 2 kick in the door wit the 124!!!
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#21"The Great DEPRESSION​

WOW 1 dumb comment and we got my dude lavan preachin n @#%$...

please tell me where in this post where people were claiming to be hard? or a "crime-ridden enviroment" Don't get me wrong there is some of that but PG dudes are QUICK to rap about how Mo Co. ain't @#%$ when most of the time we ain't claimin nothin (sept sports we got that on lock)

We was just pleased to here our neighborhood, hood, area, whatever you want to call it get a shout out. :lol:
laugh.gif
and N's got their panties in a bunch

^I can respect that, but don't get it twisted, a lot PG dudes arent from or lived what I like to call the ''border line'' [Marlow Heights(me~haha), Landover, Kentland, Seat P., Glenarden, Suitland, Fairmont Heights, Cap. Heights, Forestville, district heights, Riverdale, Bladensburg etc], most are just rambling or just talking to talk......

Personally to me, it doesn't matter rmuch where you are from but how you carry yourself, I just don't like when people try to "act" or protray a certain way....

So those MS youngins are really TV made thugs?

I mean, they just killed some dude in Riverdale for nothing. The News said they asked him who he with and he said nobody, then...YEAH, be EZ. They make no sense, they just kill there own people for nothing. Its a shame.

But on the mixtape review, I believe Wale progressed much on his lyrical ability, sick punchlines, flow is better, use of more ''intellucal'' words, and more. Dude could be the one to actually breakthrough the DC metro area, much respect for his music.

to be honest with you...spanish peopple are crazy deep out her now....i live in old town gburg...nothing but elsavdorians
i can't even walk to the corner store without one of them askin if i can sell them some dope....

but to be honest those spaniards just dont care...especially when drunk..they go at whoever....

the women to are quick to go hard,,,,,
i also heard those spanish prostitute quick to catch a dude with a razor and take him for what he got...

now im not saying all the peope where i live are like that.... i ve seen family working hard..tooth and nail grinding just to survive...

now my comments can be considered ignoarant too...but ive seen it...

INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

I would speak on the whole PG>MoCo thing but thats old.

Forget it...dudes just came in here reppin' some off brand @#%$ "hoods" that I never heard of...never heard 124 get put on at the gogo...only MoCo hood i heard was actually a hood was Maple Ave 88...

I mean I guess yall gonna rep where yall from and thats all fine and good just don't go around anywhere w/ the bull@#%$
F this sneaker sh__!

wow i didnt mean to for it to get off topic. Dimez we met before when u lived with/ hung out with tall Ian. But you know that there's alot of cats out in the burg that are livin their 2nd childhood. Theres people out there that are making moves and there are others that dont do @#%$. SMH

Second, the mixtape is soundin good.

Back from banned camp!

Dimez I see you. Fellas no matter where you go there are good and bad neighborhoods, it is all subjective. Most of the dudes in the suburbs are transplants from the inner city. People take their habits(good and bad) with them wherever they go.There are always fake dudes and real dudes everywhere. We see it on NT everyday. It is not where you live that makes you,it is who you are.

The mixtape is on point, dude Wale continues to show growth. Hopefully he gets a deals that puts him in a good situation. On a side note, is he still with studio43? I heard no mentioned.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Man... I used to be envious of Moco when I lived in Oxon Hill/Ft. Washinginton/ Indian Queen...I thought my parents were doing BIG BIG things when we moved from Arlington to MD...

Back then... Arlington wasn't as heavily populated with Latin or Ethiopians... but with life comes evolution of the area... because I heard before I moved to my area...it was all white....

I didn't think it was gangsta to live in Oxon Hill.. it was just life... I used to live in Del Ray before that, so it didn't get much harder....and now Del Ray is turning almost all white.

I hope our youth of tomorrow and today start realizing being Gangsta and Hood aint where it's at.. it's where you'll stay if you don't make a plan and a way for real.

I appreciate ALL i have because of what I didn't before and what my parents did to make sure it wasn't worse.

I can tell you I won't EVER be living in MD again... that's for sure.. Not enough White women.. lol

j/p

Well not really.... but then again.. I won't be livin in VA too much longer either......(Say What)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

I feel you Rockdeep. Seems like kids today downplay their good home upbringing to fit in, not realizing how hard their parents work to provide a good home for them.Misguided youth, are more concern about an image as oppose the kind of people they really are.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Im co signing with what most of yall are saying, but dont front we all know theres impostors and wannabees out in PG too, bammas claimin 25 and 33 when their parents dropping 30k a year to send them to Sidwell Friends :lol:
laugh.gif

tactusjack...I don't think he's wit S43, but may be still bound to them contractually...not sure though...which could be the reason why he did another mixCD.

COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

b-b-b-beltsville!!!

cherry hill all day, we got them hammers and @#%$

lmao

Team DC/MD/VA
3 for 25... What more can i say? MARRIED 2 JUWANNA​

We rock Goadomes and New Balance ALL DAY
O.G. Member #20
Feelin better than some head on a sunday afternoon​

Yo...wasup Will...Its been a minute! you doing your thing up towson???

Tatcus i feel you...we around the same area so you know...

To be honest...I love this area....no matter where everyone is from in MD/DC/VA..its all the same...
this area really need to be put on the map....we got some much to offer and talent...but it seems like the love is overpowered with hate..we should have been blown up

I listen to Wale's mixtape...like i said before it was solid...some things did it for me some things didnt...
but one thing a respect is he doesn't sacrify himself to get airplay...he doesnt talk about killling people or being a drug dealer or any of that nonsene...

Which now a days it seems to be an in "thing"

My roomate has a studio in the crib...and i here these dudes rapping about what they gonna do..shoot em up bang bang...im kill you...i got montains of snow...i drive this and i drive that....

the funny thing i grew up with many of these dudes and they never did any of that or i see the all the time and they fake...
or the claim to drive all the cars but push a bucket....dont make any sense

and it sad what music has became...so much props to Wale...
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

^ALways gotta bring the real, it wouldnt make since for Wale to talk about negatively(drugs etc) since there no positive out of it, so he is sticking to what he knows best, pure hip-hop. Im sorry but the Ft. Washington area youngins always seem like gumps to me , but if you cool, it doesnt matter, just the past experiences I had with people down/from there.

I listened to about 85% of the mixtape this moring in the car...with the new system...and I like it MORE now than I did before. Good @#%$ for real.

COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

Quote:
I never heard of...never heard 124 get put on at the gogo

i guess you never heard any byb (from ibex or the met) during the mid 90's?............most of the og crew is either dead or in jail. in the late 80's and early 90's most of you young cats wouldnt even step around there. mo cnty officials cleaned it up very nicely and moved out all the deadbeats.

its just like any other place now..............full of bammas wearin smedium tees and colorful @#%$ gear.
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

So why are people still reppin a dead neighborhood?

I would go around there back then, i've been to places that are far worse.
F this sneaker sh__!

Wow RYAN8478 -flashbacks, I remember going to several gogo shows and 124 and 612 were like little armies. The dudes in the bands kept saying" if there is one more fight we not gonna perform no more". I wonder what a gogo show is like now. On another note, the saddest thing is running into somebody from highschool who refuse to grow up.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Quote:
I would go around there back then, i've been to places that are far worse.

yes, true YOU may have went out there, but when them "sacks" was pumpin back in the late 80's you prolly wouldnt have WANTED to............bammas were just plain simple back then.

who cares what hoods cats represent?...........its where they lay their heads at night so leave them be.

Quote:
I wonder what a gogo show is like now.

club and restaurant owners aint havin it out mo county no more. my man just bought a pa system and all the club owners are like "if the band uses congos, they can't play"........bammas just dont know how to act these days.
them days of the american legion out lincoln park just aint happenin no more.
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

Back
Top Bottom