Wale in concert.. what's his set list look like?

He's coming to my school on Saturday.. always knew about him on the mixtape level.. What songs does he play?

dude was wack when he came to Sacramento. He took forever to come out on stage. then when he did he only played about 7 songs and then dipped with the quickness (duke even left his bape hoodie)

it was basically a waste of 15 dollars
smh.gif
mad.gif

i aint gon hate. he be doing his thing with his sets that i have seen. a lot of crowd interaction. He looks like he knows what he's doing.

I saw him this summer in Minneapolis, he did Nike Boots at the end and the live band was great. It sucked that he only did 6-7 songs though.

I don't really know about the whole school thing, but i saw him at The National in Richmond last April. He pretty much did everything from 100 miles and running but this was back before Attention:Deficit came out so I'm sure his setlist has changed somewhat, but was promoting for the album. so he performed Chillin and left on Nike Boots. He did about 15-20 songs he gives a good show imo his live band is dope also.

his short performance opening for the Camel was aight the day before his album dropped. Only time i seen him live

he ended with Chillin and walked into the crowd tryna get people hype

blah someone would enjoy matter fact everyone, think he sounds great official oldies but horns. but death to autotune to all .he is all so lyrical sounds mic full.like him on sucker free!

Originally Posted by Tito516

blah someone would enjoy matter fact everyone, think he sounds great official oldies but horns. but death to autotune to all .he is all so lyrical sounds mic full.like him on sucker free!

What?
Anyways his shows was on point the 4-5 times I seen him live. UCB cranks as always and if u close enough Wale might pour Grey Goose in your empty cup
pimp.gif

Gonna see you on april 21st at UMBC....Heard the tickets sold out in a couple of hours

Cant wait too see what you bring to the table.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

I don't really know about the whole school thing, but i saw him at The National in Richmond last April. He pretty much did everything from 100 miles and running but this was back before Attention:Deficit came out so I'm sure his setlist has changed somewhat, but was promoting for the album. so he performed Chillin and left on Nike Boots. He did about 15-20 songs he gives a good show imo his live band is dope also.
I saw this show too, it was a lot of fun. I was surprised at how well he rocked the crowd just off of mixtape stuff, great show...

Seen about 3 or 4 shows here in NYC...everyone was pretty good IMO. His Highline Ballroom show from 08
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom