Wale, is Kenny Burns Trying to Form a New You?

So I was browsing through my old bookmarks and I see the Studio 43 and I click on it and I see this dude "Marky" and I click on his myspace and all i see pretty much was what you had on your myspace when you where wit 43 but all they seem like they did was change the name. They have him on thug passion and other gogo songs. Is Kenny Burns trying to make a copycat?

From his myspace

"Since DC rappers did not have their own sound like New York, the Dirty South, and the West Coast, Marky began to fashion music that embraced the sound identified with DC's go-go music. Knowing that it's better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation; Marky effectively spearheaded a DC movement that shifted from imitating traditional Hip-Hop music to songs that reflected lyrical-based content with percussively-dense go-go origins."

His link: www.myspace.com/markymusicpage

:rofl:
roll.gif

:nerd:
nerd.gif
54983-orly.JPG
LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

This laughter is too much for my asthma...
LAST WEEKEND I TOOK A TRIP
When I returned home...I celebrated my accomplishment.
IT WILL UNFOLD VERY SOON
Don't worry yourselves.

I knew this thread would be about Marky.

*gets advertisement on*

We will have Marky on DC Home Jamz this Sunday night at 9pm!!! As DJ Khaled would say..........LISTENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
The dudes in this forum carry more tampons than I do.

YOU KNOW I LISTENED TO MARKYS MIXED TAPE.....IM GLAD FOR ANYONE THAT IS DOING THERE THING AROUND THIS AREA....SO MUCH PROPS....

IM NOT GONNA HATE BUT HIS MIXTAPE IS TRASH....43 SHOULD OF WENT FOWARD NOT BACKWARDS AFTER HAVING WALE....ATLEAST WALE CAME OUT WITH FIRE FROM THE GATE....
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Marky been out though...and like every rapper from here does that rap over gogo sample beat thing...

I mean yeah Wale was the first to do it ji big but I wouldnt say he's another Wale...

Wale is better than him anyway...

I really dont like their songs anyway, being a fan of gogo, but they can do them.

The Real.

He aint that bad, well from his video where he spittin a pre-written verse.....But he aint Wale, two totally different people far as TV personality goes and rhyming....

Back
Top Bottom