Wale namedrop more than Game

The real question is how does Wayne get a pass for making a song like How to Love but when Ja Rule was making songs like that people called him soft...

Originally Posted by Cuffy

And yall give him a pass but crucify Game...Why is that?
Because when Wale name drops he does it in a creative way (usually), when Game name drops it adds nothing to the verse.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

The real question is how does Wayne get a pass for making a song like How to Love but when Ja Rule was making songs like that people called him soft...
I think to Wayne fans, Wayne verses are like background music while vacuuming your room --- you hear it but you're not actually listening. So I guess that's why people don't say anything.

The Game namedrops 500000x more than any rapper in history. He says rappers names just to say em. I dont think he has ever not namedropped on a song.

As far as the weezy/ja rule thing. We are in two different time periods. When ja was doin that hip hop was mad thugged out now its the complete opposite.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Just shut up.

laugh.gif

Wale name droppin wouldnt be the first thing i could call him out on

I'd go out on a limb and say Wale's over rapping = Game name dropping.

matter fact im use to game's name dropping, I cant get pass syllable strangling Wale alot of times

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I can't even think of any really Wale name drops

"I am on my Tom Brady, you _ s is Eric Crouch"
"Special as Devin Hester on 4th down"
"I am on my John Lithgow"
"Tommy Frasier *@@+ yourself"
"I'm known as Obama's"
That's in one verse....need I continue? Not nitpicking because I *** with Wale heavy and I have no problem with it. But I also don't have a problem when Game does it.

Those are metaphors/similes ...

Game just says names with no clever addition to the verse with the name...

That's the difference.

LOL @ saying NT gives Wale any sort of pass 
roll.gif

Dog, have you been here past a week? No one gives him any sort of wiggle room. Dude is the most unnecessarily criticized figure on NT (besides Ben Barra).

And Game does go OD on the namedrops on his new track "Born in the trap"... lol dude really was just throwing them out there. But a lot of the references on his new album are sick.

"Best the West has ever seen, no disrespect to Calvin" 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 man wth are you talking about? Rule made so much money off that gimmick. Hell, his popularity stemmed from those love tunes...then 50 bit it n had a short run

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

laugh.gif
 man wth are you talking about? Rule made so much money off that gimmick. Hell, his popularity stemmed from those love tunes...then 50 bit it n had a short run

HA! 50cent's run short. thats a good one. homie controlled every year that jerseys were in style

Back
Top Bottom