Wale on ESPN First Take

laugh.gif
actually didnt do too bad...

I just realized how dark my dude is
laugh.gif
i was expecting a NT shoutout at the end
nerd.gif

lol...as much hate as he gets on NT along wit the fans, he aint gonna be shoutin out NT on every interview...I just peeped it too though and gave dude a fistpump..thats whats up...he did do well..

Why should he shout out NT? F NT.
laugh.gif
Especially the way you dudes act on here. Dudes went as low as to knock dudes for rockin' slippers and socks. I meanserously.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
Especially the way you dudes act on here. Dudes went as low as to knock dudes for rockin' slippers and socks. I mean serously.
Sandals + sock everyday... I don't care what anyone says
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif
Especially the way you dudes act on here. Dudes went as low as to knock dudes for rockin' slippers and socks. I mean serously.
laugh.gif

I rock 'em to. Especially those days when I don't feel like goin' to class. Straight socks and nike flip flops. Cats don't know yet. They gottasee Kanye rock some pink and black ones first before they hop on the bandwaggon I guess.

After all the !%%$ you guys gave him in the "Chillin'" thread you looking for a shout out?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I rock 'em to. Especially those days when I don't feel like goin' to class. Straight socks and nike flip flops. Cats don't know yet. They gotta see Kanye rock some pink and black ones first before they hop on the bandwaggon I guess.
*+%% that, sandals and socks too class.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If you're college educated, you can appreciate songs and sandals.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Wale on First Take from Elitaste on Vimeo.
I'm drunk and I actually just realized that the thread title says "Wale on ESPN First Take."
eek.gif

I peep the vid, first off I'm very surprised. Wale, well done. I'm sure I'm ignorant to the matter but the only rapper I've ever seen on ESPNis Wayne. Good promo for Wale but cousin, do you see them using you to promote hockey in the black community?
laugh.gif
(I'm actually a mild hockey fan too)
pimp.gif

But the interview is straight comedy.

"Do you take any heat for it? That you reference Hockey guys and not NBA guys?"

What you did there 'Ms. Dana,' I see it.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

I just realized how dark my dude is
laugh.gif
i was expecting a NT shoutout at the end
nerd.gif

LOL at NT always wanting shout outs

Back
Top Bottom