Wale - Wow... That’s Crazy - Out Now

Boring *** album. **** too radio friendly. He should stick to the sound on Album About Nothing. That's his best album.

I'm gonna really surprised if the joint w/ G-Eazy doesn't spend some decent time on the charts.

Logic is cold when he's not sounding like Drake, J. Cole, and Kendrick Lamar, which is rarely

Wale killed the intro.
Scarface rozay gotti [emoji]128293[/emoji]

^ album has been growing on me a little bit too. It's supposed to be a radio friendly album but he should had pushed it back instead of releasing it a week early because he doesn't really have a hot single out now. Some people don't even know he dropped last week.

Last edited:
Yeah with as radio friendly as this is, for him to only do 18k that's a L. How playboivcarti sell more than you ? :smh:

While I hate sales talk in theory...I think it shows how superficial an artists "following" is. When you have millions of followers on social media, your "views" are in the millions, articles with your name on it generates millions of clicks...but only 18K bothered to actually support your art...it proves how empty those numbers are. 

Last edited:
To put things in perspective, Logic is set to move upwards of 200K

Wait, what? :wow:

Yep, apparently he's cleaning up on pre-orders as we speak

That must be the hipster crowd. I ain't never heard his name in real life, only person I heard mention GEazy was this white dude at my job that swears he's a beast.

Pretty much

And look a a couple tracks from his album:

"Confess" (featuring Killer Mike)
"America" (featuring Black Thought, Chuck D, Big Lenbo and No I.D.)
"Ink Blot" (featuring Juicy J)

Chuck D and Black Thought....how :lol:?

Lol damn. Imagine if logic messed around and made a couple hits. He'd be chance the rapper popular easy

He's not a "white" rapper. He's black. So it's not crazy he's on a political track with Chuck D and Public Enemy.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Logic slander in a Wale thread and :lol: if 18k is accurate.

I thought Wale was gonna be the one back when TMAN dropped...

Boy was I wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom